Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

WACCOE

Seems waccoe dont like us looking at there message board, you have to reg before you can go into it.LMAO they must be getting scared of the rest of the league overtaking them lol

Lets be honest, If we had blown a 11 point leed, wouldnt we be scared stiff, knowing the rest of the league will be overtaking us and then not even getting into the playoffs lmaoBut yes its sour grapes, but then again, just what you would expect from a lot of crybabys they have up there

It was grinding to a halt if too many people were on there at once, and I think they said there were about 3500 non members on there last night.So they have done it for this reason.

[quote user="morty"]It was grinding to a halt if too many people were on there at once, and I think they said there were about 3500 non members on there last night.So they have done it for this reason.

[/quote]Hang on, dont they have the best support in the world, so therefore dont they have a server that can handle it ????Thats what we keep getting told

[quote user="morty"]It was grinding to a halt if too many people were on there at once, and I think they said there were about 3500 non members on there last night, all pointing and laughing.So they have done it for this reason.

[/quote]You seem to have missed something from your sentence morty - as always, happy to help [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"]It was grinding to a halt if too many people were on there at once, and I think they said there were about 3500 non members on there last night, all pointing and laughing.So they have done it for this reason.

[/quote]You seem to have missed something from your sentence morty - as always, happy to help [:)][/quote][:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="morty"]It was grinding to a halt if too many people were on there at once, and I think they said there were about 3500 non members on there last night, all pointing and laughing.So they have done it for this reason.

[/quote]You seem to have missed something from your sentence morty - as always, happy to help [:)][/quote]I must admit, I was lmao

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Seems waccoe dont like us looking at there message board, you have to reg before you can go into it.
LMAO they must be getting scared of the rest of the league overtaking them lol
[/quote]

Can''t say I blame them, how would we feel if hundreds of Leeds fans came on here??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Seems waccoe dont like us looking at there message board, you have to reg before you can go into it.LMAO they must be getting scared of the rest of the league overtaking them lol[/quote]

Can''t say I blame them, how would we feel if hundreds of Leeds fans came on here??

[/quote]Bemused, if we were aware of it.  The chances are we wouldn''t know if they were all non-members.