Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

this week i''m going for MILLWALL to beat Stockport.Good Luck Yankee, they look a strong set of picksand Good Luck all PUPs .

Come On You Yellows. City 3 Leeds 1

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Yankee and Billy Dixon we have...

1/3

Millwall

1/4

Spurs

2/9

Twente

1/3

Ajax

1/5

Young Boys

1/4

Olympiakos

Which will win for the Academy £30.74p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £21.84. So that’s practically the extra tenner Yankee and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again for these excellent selections Yankee. We just need a little bit of luck to return and get us back to winning ways.

So now it’s "game on". Millwall and Spurs get us under way at 3pm today followed by Twente at 7:45. Hopefully we will be unbeaten overnight then the excitement lasts all afternoon on Sunday with Ajax at 1:30, Young Boys at 3:00 and Olympiakos at 5pm.

Good luck everyone[:)]

Am also really late this week with my selection, i will go with the majority and select Millwall to beat Stockport.

Good luck to all

Twente 0 - 0 at HT [:(]

They scored 3 goals in the first 4 minutes of the second half, currently 3-0.  Looking good going in to tomorrow. 

Got everything crossed for you Yankee[:)][Y]

Yes so far so good Yankee. I''ve had a great day and finding out that Twente result just made it a whole lot better. We are where we wanted to be overnight. 3/3 on the free bet and "all the ones those lovely legs" 11 points clear at the top of the League[:)]

I briefly met fellow PUPs Leeds, Beaus and CTID after the game. Top guys the lot of them[Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

wolves 0 - 0 everton !! GET IN [:)]

bump!

[/quote]

That''s great Banana! You better keep that brand new ipod after all.

Okay PUPS. That''s five down and now Olympiakos are kicking off right now. Now I know that this is the one that at least Fellas and I share the most concern. Olympiakos are being given one last chance. If they fail to take advantage of it I propse a referendum on eliminating them from our future selections until they demonstrate they deserve our confidence. PUPS influence goes worldwide so we know they are hearing this in Greece, although they have had a lot of other commotion there lately.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes so far so good Yankee. I''ve had a great day and finding out that Twente result just made it a whole lot better. We are where we wanted to be overnight. 3/3 on the free bet and "all the ones those lovely legs" 11 points clear at the top of the League[:)]

I briefly met fellow PUPs Leeds, Beaus and CTID after the game. Top guys the lot of them[Y]

[/quote]thnx...feeling is mutual NN[Y]

Great stuff Yankee. I just returned home and got the good news.

Olympiakos are 0-0 after 34 mins but don''t worry yet. As you and Fellas know there are few goals in the Greek League. 1-0 would do us so I''ll keep my plungers crossed[;)]

For those who want to check the live score can be found here :-

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/greece/

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I feel  kind of bad that ''nana has to run up extra cost on his "brand new ipod" but I know he loves it so much.[/quote]

Don''t worry about Nana, Yankee - he doesn''t pay the bill[:''(]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I feel  kind of bad that ''nana has to run up extra cost on his "brand new ipod" but I know he loves it so much.[/quote]

Don''t worry about Nana, Yankee - he doesn''t pay the bill[:''(]

[/quote]

In that case, and at the rate he''s going, he should pass Wizard in post count by the end of 2010. Your need to work, however, is extended to 2050. [:D] 

Disappointing Nutty. However, it was a good ride and I knew the risk in advance. Actually, there was an average of two goals scored in the games in Greece today but none in this one. Passing the baton to Inchy with best wishes for next week.

It was a great effort thank you Yankee. As you say, it was a great ride that lasted all weekend only for you to join the "One Draw Club" in the end. It''s what the Free Bet is all about.

Just unlucky in the end and it seems Olympiakos are our bogey team the like of which we never had before. I included them in my line, foolishly forgiving them because of their great result last week. Must be frustrating for their fans to see all that good work undone.

It''s Mister Chops who needs the baton Yankee. Another previous winner[Y]