Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich versus Huddersield: Unoffical Match Chat...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol nope not according to radio snorefolk[/quote]I''m listening too.[Y][/quote]

Got SSN on with volume muted and listening to the radio [:)]

[/quote]Ha-ha, good work fella!!(I''ll put SSN on at 3)[/quote]........ My lord, WAY won''t be thanking you for that one Morty. [:|][;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Afternoon all! I''m sure that we''re all on the edge of our seats for this one.[/quote]Good afternoon mate, how areee you? [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]Fella? [:D][/quote]

Term of endearment? lol

[/quote]Term of maleness? lol

[quote user="Beauseant"]Afternoon all! I''m sure that we''re all on the edge of our seats for this one.[/quote]

Afternoon buddy, hope you are ok?  Yes on edge of seat, but nowt new for me when listening to NC at home lol.

Hope you got my sponsorship money ok, it said it went through anyhow.

Team news in:Norwich City: Forster, Rose, Doherty, Nelson, R Martin, Hoolahan, Smith, Russell, Lappin, Holt & Martin [Y] Drury on bench.

Russell in for McNamee, back to the diamond, thoughts?

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]Fella? [:D]
[/quote]

Term of endearment? lol

[/quote]

Term of maleness? lol
[/quote]

I was a tom boy, although to look at me now you wouldn''t think it hahaha anyhow I can''t take offence at anything Morty says he''s too funny [:)]

Term of endearment? lol

[/quote]Yeah, a kind of jokey thing.I have no doubt that you are all woman lol![:)]

I''m fine guys, hope you are too. Thanks for starting the Norwich, and yes, I saw it had gone on Bonney. Many thanks once again![Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I''m fine guys, hope you are too. Thanks for starting the Norwich, and yes, I saw it had gone on Bonney. Many thanks once again![Y]

[/quote]

No worries, glad to help out for such a worthy cause.

[quote user="morty"]Team as morty predicted, and formation.[:)][/quote]

Smart arse lol

[/quote]**smug mode**[:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Term of endearment? lol

[/quote]Term of maleness? lol[/quote]

I was a tom boy, although to look at me now you wouldn''t think it hahaha anyhow I can''t take offence at anything Morty says he''s too funny [:)]

[/quote]Far be it from me to try and put a fellow man at the mercy of a woman scorned. [Y][;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or just a good guess [:P][/quote]It was obvious really, well I think so.

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"]Fella? [:D]
[/quote]

Term of endearment? lol

[/quote]

Term of maleness? lol
[/quote]

[/quote]

Far be it from me to try and put a fellow man at the mercy of a woman scorned. [Y][;)]
[/quote]

lol BBJ [:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or just a good guess [:P][/quote]

It was obvious really, well I think so.
[/quote]

Obvious to you yes, not to me lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wonder if he will bring on McNamee later in the game?[/quote]

If we''re chasing the game he definitely will, but if it''s going well who knows. At least we''ve got good options on the bench.

morty - [quote]It was obvious really, well I think so.[/quote]

Wasn''t so obvious to me and could prove to be very foolhardy.

4-4-2 in the previous three matches and maximum points garnered with the player whose assists won two of those matches dropped??

Hmm...silly decision.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wonder if he will bring on McNamee later in the game?[/quote]

If we''re chasing the game he definitely will, but if it''s going well who knows. At least we''ve got good options on the bench.

[/quote]

I like McNamee, gives the game something different, reminds me so much of Ruel Fox.  Yes we have good options on the bench, strength in depth, and that''s a good thing

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or just a good guess [:P][/quote]It was obvious really, well I think so.[/quote]

Obvious to you yes, not to me lol

[/quote]Away from home against a good side playing 4-4-2 with both Wes and  Ant in the team would be suicide, I think the diamond has the flexibility to be both attacking and defensively solid at the same time. Also russell didn''t deserve to lose his place either.Oh and also I''m a boy and we know more about footy.[;)]