Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich versus Huddersield: Unoffical Match Chat...

[quote user="Shyster"]morty - [quote]It was obvious really, well I think so.[/quote]

Wasn''t so obvious to me and could prove to be very foolhardy.

4-4-2 in the previous three matches and maximum points garnered with the player whose assists won two of those matches dropped??

Hmm...silly decision.[/quote]Hopefully Mr Lambert will prove you wrong today then.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or just a good guess [:P][/quote]

It was obvious really, well I think so.
[/quote]

Obvious to you yes, not to me lol

[/quote]

Away from home against a good side playing 4-4-2 with both Wes and  Ant in the team would be suicide, I think the diamond has the flexibility to be both attacking and defensively solid at the same time. Also russell didn''t deserve to lose his place either.

Oh and also I''m a boy and we know more about footy.

[;)]
[/quote]

Don''t even go there with me cheeky imp lol [:P][:P]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Getting nervy now [:S][/quote]It''ll be fine, trust me.Were you listening to radio Snore earlier where they mentioned that although Hudds are unbeaten at home last three have been draws and the only top team to be included in that has been Leeds. I think we''ll win today.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Getting nervy now [:S][/quote]

It''ll be fine, trust me.

Were you listening to radio Snore earlier where they mentioned that although Hudds are unbeaten at home last three have been draws and the only top team to be included in that has been Leeds. I think we''ll win today.
[/quote]

Gives a little more hope [:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Getting nervy now [:S][/quote]It''ll be fine, trust me.Were you listening to radio Snore earlier where they mentioned that although Hudds are unbeaten at home last three have been draws and the only top team to be included in that has been Leeds. I think we''ll win today.[/quote]So we can all blame you if we loose?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]morty - [quote]It was obvious really, well I think so.[/quote]

4-4-2 in the previous three matches and maximum points garnered with the player whose assists won two of those matches dropped??

Hmm...silly decision.[/quote]Hopefully Mr Lambert will prove you wrong today then.[:)]

[/quote]

That really goes without saying. [:P]

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Getting nervy now [:S][/quote]It''ll be fine, trust me.Were you listening to radio Snore earlier where they mentioned that although Hudds are unbeaten at home last three have been draws and the only top team to be included in that has been Leeds. I think we''ll win today.[/quote]So we can all blame you if we loose?[/quote]Yeah, if you like.[:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"]morty - [quote]It was obvious really, well I think so.[/quote]

[/quote]

That really goes without saying. [:P][/quote]I like to state the obvious, keeps the forum stupids in the loop.[;)]