Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich versus Huddersield: Unoffical Match Chat...

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]I''m sitting in Suffolk watching sky sports news, we always lose when im in suffolk!!
[/quote]

Well bloody well move hahahaha

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]LAMBERT OUT!!![8o|][/quote]

If that''s yer attitude I''m outa here[:@][:@][:@]

I''ll leave you to it....

[/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

lol... are you there today Nutty???
[/quote]

I wish Smudge! My next two aways are Tranmere and Orient. Can''t get away on a Saturday very often because I''m busy in the evening. But it could still be a big night if we play our cards right[;)]

Just to let you all know, i`m in uk now for 4 more weeks and see me first game last week at carrow road, was more like a training game for us.Couldn`t believe how easy it was for city. Mind you this weeks going to be a lot harder than last week.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]I''m sitting in Suffolk watching sky sports news, we always lose when im in suffolk!!
[/quote]

Well bloody well move hahahaha

[/quote]

ha ha ver funny WAY

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Just to let you all know, i`m in uk now for 4 more weeks and see me first game last week at carrow road, was more like a training game for us.
Couldn`t believe how easy it was for city. Mind you this weeks going to be a lot harder than last week.
[/quote]

So you taking in anothe game whilst here then?

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Just to let you all know, i`m in uk now for 4 more weeks and see me first game last week at carrow road, was more like a training game for us.Couldn`t believe how easy it was for city. Mind you this weeks going to be a lot harder than last week.[/quote]

[/quote]Going to see two more leeds and the other one at home, and watching city at easter on the box too lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sounds like Norwich have gone to sleep again [/quote]

It was inevitable that they would throw the kitchen sink at us early on. We need to stand firm and not concede again. We''ll get our chances, don''t worry, but we can''t afford to lose another goal.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Just to let you all know, i`m in uk now for 4 more weeks and see me first game last week at carrow road, was more like a training game for us.
Couldn`t believe how easy it was for city. Mind you this weeks going to be a lot harder than last week.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Going to see two more leeds and the other one at home, and watching city at easter on the box too lol
[/quote]

Good on ya, getting your fix whilst you can lol [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]LAMBERT OUT!!![8o|][/quote]

If that''s yer attitude I''m outa here[:@][:@][:@]

I''ll leave you to it....

[/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]lol... are you there today Nutty???[/quote]

I wish Smudge! My next two aways are Tranmere and Orient. Can''t get away on a Saturday very often because I''m busy in the evening. But it could still be a big night if we play our cards right[;)]

[/quote]Am going to Swindon next week.We were going to go to Tranmere until they moved it to Friday evening to put on Sky.Hoping to get tickets for Leyton Orient and Charlton when they come out.You don''t get nothing for a PAIR of LAPPIN''s... not in this game! [;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sounds like Norwich have gone to sleep again [/quote]

It was inevitable that they would throw the kitchen sink at us early on. We need to stand firm and not concede again. We''ll get our chances, don''t worry, but we can''t afford to lose another goal.

[/quote]

No we can''t afford to lose another goal, just hope that NC dig deep and start trying for goal more.

The diamond''s riding its luck again - we could''ve been dead & buried already.

I''d hate to not live near enough to get to matches.I missed 4 months of the Prem season (including the Man U win) as I was away in the desert fighting for peace and justice for you lily livered civillians.[:(]

I think i''m gonna wright this one off as a bad day at the office. But we MUST learn from it, and seeing as this team and formation seems to be completely ineffective and vulnerable against the better footbaling sides in this divison, continuing it on to Swindon and Leeds would be a massive mistake as far as i''m concerned. Either pursue with our formation that has seen success since the Russell suspension, or something new, but most certainly not this.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sounds like Norwich have gone to sleep again [/quote]

[/quote]

Certainly is, worked nicely for a while but I think it made us too predictable, and once again we don''t have any real width

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sounds like Norwich have gone to sleep again [/quote]

The diamond''s riding its luck again - we could''ve been dead & buried already.[/quote]Are you putting your smug hat on already?[;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Am going to Swindon next week.

We were going to go to Tranmere until they moved it to Friday evening to put on Sky.

Hoping to get tickets for Leyton Orient and Charlton when they come out.

You don''t get nothing for a PAIR of LAPPIN''s... not in this game! [;)]
[/quote]

LOL

The Orient tickets go on sale on Tuesday.

The diamond''s riding its luck again - we could''ve been dead & buried already.[/quote]What a dipstick dropping McNamee hey Shyster??? [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sounds like Norwich have gone to sleep again [/quote]

[/quote]

Are you putting your smug hat on already?

[;)]
[/quote]

Thought you''d got that on lol

The diamond''s riding its luck again - we could''ve been dead & buried already.[/quote]

Certainly is, worked nicely for a while but I think it made us too predictable, and once again we don''t have any real width

[/quote]But with MacNamee on the wing could you see him tackling back and making things any more solid?