Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth Owa

Ticket office woes.

I''ve been trying to get hold of the ticket office for an hour now this morning and it keeps telling me that the queues are full.It''s been this way for 3 days now, having not received a season ticket renewal pack, and only just realising how close the deadline is :(Does anyone have any suggestions how they can be contacted :(

Thanks.

I don''t believe they open til 9am, so guessing that could be part of the reason.  I''ve never had a problem getting through, sometimes I have to wait 10 minutes from somewhere like 15-20 in the queue, but always get in the queue.  Maybe I''m just lucky?

The phones are busy due to everyone renewing the lady told me yesterday. Best time to try is between 11 and 12 and 2 and 3:30, as at those times the early callers are out of the way and people at work are not at lunch. Unfortunately being true brits we have all left it until the last minute and then all ring up at once.

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]I''ve been trying to get hold of the ticket office for an hour now this morning and it keeps telling me that the queues are full.

It''s been this way for 3 days now, having not received a season ticket renewal pack, and only just realising how close the deadline is :(
Does anyone have any suggestions how they can be contacted :(

Thanks.
[/quote]

Phone lines open from 8 - 6, bet if you try at 5pm ish you''ll get straight through.

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]I''ve been trying to get hold of the ticket office for an hour now this morning and it keeps telling me that the queues are full.

It''s been this way for 3 days now, having not received a season ticket renewal pack, and only just realising how close the deadline is :(

Thanks.
[/quote]

We always try about 4-30pm and never have much trouble, also try using both mobile and landline, double prong attack.  Good luck [:)]

I phoned up yesterday at about 12.30pm and was number 3 in the queue. Had no trouble getting Yeovil and Huddersfield tickets!

I rang at 3 yesterday, was in a queue of 5 for about three minutes and renewal took a minute.Quite moaning and get phoning!

Why leave it late as this week to renew ,I did my renewal as soon as I received my letter.Anyway its always better to visit the ticket office in person ,you have two choices Carrow Road or the Mall.They always only seem to have one person seving or one manning the phone line.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I''ve had that problem too for the past couple of days, so I''ve not got my Swindon ticket yet.  

Just phoned the tkt office.. spent 12 minutes waiting before giving up, as I was no1 in the queue for over 5 minutes. Surely this is a scam !!!!

I phoned about an hour ago, went in at 3 in the queue and was talking to an operator in 5 mins. Guess you just got unlucky. Given it''s probably their busiest week of the year they''re doing their best...

[quote user="yellow blood"]

Those having problems getting through on the phone...can you not renew online?

https://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Login/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fRedirect%2fTicketingGateway.aspx%3fpage%3dhome.aspx%26function%3dAddSeasonTicketRenewalsToBasket

[/quote]

I''m just after a Swindon ticket, and they don''t sell away tickets online.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

https://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Login/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fRedirect%2fTicketingGateway.aspx%3fpage%3dhome.aspx%26function%3dAddSeasonTicketRenewalsToBasket

[/quote]

[/quote]

My post was directed at the Opening post. Hmmm, it took me about 10-15mins yesterday at about 12.05 to get through and I started at position 20 in the queue. Was sick of being told All Leeds tickets had now been sold by the end...just had to be patient. Just had a thought, does the Mall shop have a direct dial, don''t know if you could pull a fast one and get one through them?

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My post was directed at the Opening post. Hmmm, it took me about 10-15mins yesterday at about 12.05 to get through and I started at position 20 in the queue. Was sick of being told All Leeds tickets had now been sold by the end...just had to be patient. Just had a thought, does the Mall shop have a direct dial, don''t know if you could pull a fast one and get one through them?

[/quote]

Having listened to the fifth or sixth time being told that I was still No1 in the queue, I''m afraid my patience was at an end. How long should it take to answer the guy that is first in the queue ? They must have only one person answering incoming phone calls. My expectation is that if I am first in the queue it should really take no more than one or two minutes.  

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Having listened to the fifth or sixth time being told that I was still No1 in the queue, I''m afraid my patience was at an end. How long should it take to answer the guy that is first in the queue ? They must have only one person answering incoming phone calls. My expectation is that if I am first in the queue it should really take no more than one or two minutes.  

[/quote]

Dont know the answer to that but I wasn''t waiting that long when I got down to that position and having held on for 10mins, I wasn''t going to give up at that vital moment. You could try to phone the main switchboard and ask to be put through to Richard Gough and say its a personal call if asked?