Sign in to follow this  
Rolf Harris

russel

any news on the appeal? do you think he will lose the red card and play tonight? hope he does seems to be a strong team player this year, alot better than last season

[quote user="UEAstudent"]They said lunchtime today. I have just had my lunch and I am about to resume work so the FA must have lied to us![/quote]

lol ok ;)

[quote user="UEAstudent"]They said lunchtime today. I have just had my lunch and I am about to resume work so the FA must have lied to us![/quote]

FA  LUNCH TIME IS 11 TILL 3.00  

FA  LUNCH TIME IS 11 TILL 3.00  

Ridiculous that the situation was handled differently from the Ferdinand situation... at least that was obviously a foul! This was obiously accidental if anything!

hmmm sounds like the FA has to different times thoese for the bigger richer club and them small lesser clubs say if this was happening to terry lampard rooney giggs torres gerrard van persie gallas to league 1 2 championship or the lesser prem unfair treatment

Very unprofessional to use a term such as "lunchtime". If you are a factory worker this may be a strict 30 minutes, but someone like the head of the FA may decide to do lunch from 10:00-15:00. Personally I had my lunch 9 hours ago as I am in Australia.

Russell is listed on the FA website as subject to a 3 game ban. I just hope this hasn''t been updated since "lunchtime"!

[quote user="gcb...norwich"]Appeal dismissed...3 game ban. What a joke!!!![/quote]

Hmm we have been cheated again all we can do is move on a win the league we are heads held high

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]I see they changed it from "Violent Conduct" to "Serious Foul Play". Great, the f''in wonkers.[/quote]

Talk about respect, the FA are run by FREEMASONS I''m SURE OF IT, WELL I HOPE PARDEWS MAN  BREAKS HIS NECK  NEXT TIME HE DIVES

Absolute joke does not sum up the half of it. Not one to start conspiracy theories but this absolutely stinks of get Leeds and London Charlton promoted. EVEN Matt Holland last night said not even a free kick - and surely that would be the most biased opinion we could have on it.

Based on this decision how many games have we seen this year where a red card should have been shown for and against us. Kicking the ball with intent if it is not on the floor is now a red card if you catch the other player!!!

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Absolute joke does not sum up the half of it. Not one to start conspiracy theories but this absolutely stinks of get Leeds and London Charlton promoted. EVEN Matt Holland last night said not even a free kick - and surely that would be the most biased opinion we could have on it. Based on this decision how many games have we seen this year where a red card should have been shown for and against us. Kicking the ball with intent if it is not on the floor is now a red card if you catch the other player!!![/quote]

yes if a scummer says it an''t a red then it an''t a red :P

[quote user="Crox"]what a joke :@[/quote]

I think he got punished for what PL said about different rules for the prem and us, and waiting for the ref on the touchline may not have helped either

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Crox"]what a joke :@[/quote]

I think he got punished for what PL said about different rules for the prem and us, and waiting for the ref on the touchline may not have helped either

[/quote]

have the FA gave a full report or just said no with no explaination

This particular ref could be an FA golden boy. Will see how he reacts to a hot reception next time he comes to Carrow Road.

[quote user="Henry"]This particular ref could be an FA golden boy. Will see how he reacts to a hot reception next time he comes to Carrow Road.
[/quote]

lets burn him like a witch ha lol :P ;) nah i don''t think he will be well liked

Unfortunately we all forget to quick unless someone like Durso. He was the same ref who cost us home to Walsall by disallowing a perfectly good goal.

Next time I see this ref it should be on a Sunday morning - quite clearly more his level