Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

Fernades Made offer To Buy The Club - Delia Refused

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Chinny reckon.[/quote]

[:D] Haven''t heard that in years! You have to add a "Jimmy Hill" beard scratch!

[/quote]I was just going to post something very similar, took me right back to my childhood that one!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Chinny reckon.[/quote]

[:D] Haven''t heard that in years! You have to add a "Jimmy Hill" beard scratch!

[/quote]

I was just going to post something very similar, took me right back to my childhood that one!
[/quote]

Haha Eggy Boo!!

Lord Flasheart "Does anybody else find it a bit rich that Wiz and CT are saying that they don''t want to waste their time with rumours? Stick out tongue [:P]
"

I concour. Very bizarre!!!

[quote user="Dr Terrible"]I have it on good authority that the formula 1 millionare made a decent genuine offer to buy the club, but Delia and Michael turned him down as they still dont want to sell.

Its happenig again, they are seeking investment, not looking to sell.

Will this prove costly next season? The whole Peter Cullum affair did.[/quote]Amazing!But you seem to have forgotten to mention your tiresome ''authority''.I have it on good authority your are making it up!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Lord Flasheart "Does anybody else find it a bit rich that Wiz and CT are saying that they don''t want to waste their time with rumours? Stick out tongue [:P]
"

[/quote]

Oi!! behave you two.

My rumours are at least backed up in some vague facts, and not just rehashes of Delia bashing for the sake of it.

Thats the difference.............now don''t do it again or I''ll send the boys round.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Lord Flasheart "Does anybody else find it a bit rich that Wiz and CT are saying that they don''t want to waste their time with rumours? Stick out tongue [:P]"

[/quote]

Oi!! behave you two.

My rumours are at least backed up in some vague facts, and not just rehashes of Delia bashing for the sake of it.

Thats the difference.............now don''t do it again or I''ll send the boys round.[;)]

[/quote]Sorry sir. [;)]

Why don''t you find something constructive to do?

All investmnet queries are going through Doliotte (or whatever they are called) as stated by the American investment firm, McNally, The Club, My Gran, Everybody with half a brain.

You''re either an attention seeker or a binman. Which is it?

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

Why don''t you find something constructive to do?

All investmnet queries are going through Doliotte (or whatever they are called) as stated by the American investment firm, McNally, The Club, My Gran, Everybody with half a brain.

You''re either an attention seeker or a binman. Which is it?

[/quote]Can neither be an option?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Oi!! behave you two.

[/quote]

''Vague facts'', eh?

Hmmm...dear oh dear

Those won''t be needing any thought then ......

[:S]

OTBC