Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Help Wanted - Missing Persons Plea

Well there''s plenty of them on here Mike.  Cam''s fair game today and I doubt he expects anything else. At the end of the day,and knowing Cam that will be the early hours, he''ll say "that''s football!".

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="TIL 1010"] 

Only if he was being paid of course Nutty,please remember that money is his God.Sad really at his age as you would have thought that a highly respected and much sort after hack like Cam would have earned enough money over the years not to have go to places like Lincolnshire on a match day and not be able to use his East Stand season ticket for the biggest game of the season.

Go on Cam you know you just want to.....i bet your fingers are itching to type some little response.

[/quote]

Tilson, it has to be said that you''re coming across as a vindictive and unpleasant "thick ex-plod"

[/quote]

Do you read the Daily Star?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[quote user="Longy"]I think Cam is good poster and adds something to the board, so what if he supports Col Who. Though I urge the other, 10yo old Colchester fans to keep their retarded views to them self.
[/quote]

Whilst I respect your views longy, I have to say IMO, Calmundron adds bugger all to this site and is one big bore of a self publicist.

Now where can he be? Shhhhhh

Cam? Cam? Cam? Cam? and five times Cam?

[/quote]

Totally agree Mike, Camuldung is a leech first class.

[/quote]

Bigger than Gunny?

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[quote user="Longy"]I think Cam is good poster and adds something to the board, so what if he supports Col Who. Though I urge the other, 10yo old Colchester fans to keep their retarded views to them self.
[/quote]

Whilst I respect your views longy, I have to say IMO, Calmundron adds bugger all to this site and is one big bore of a self publicist.

Now where can he be? Shhhhhh

Cam? Cam? Cam? Cam? and five times Cam?

[/quote]

Totally agree Mike, Camuldung is a leech first class.

[/quote]

Bigger than Gunny?

[/quote]

Yeah, upon  reflection .........yeah..............gutter press jurno.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bigger than Gunny?

[/quote]

Gunny may not have been too good as a manager but he''s a top class person and no leech.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bigger than Gunny?

[/quote]

Gunny may not have been too good as a manager but he''s a top class person and no leech.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t know to agree or disagree CA, but it was FW who first claimed he was.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t know to agree or disagree CA, but it was FW who first claimed he was.

[/quote]

I''ve met Gunny several times a few years ago in connection with raising money for his appeal, nothing was ever too much trouble for him, he always made time to spend with the people who were raising money for him and I found him to be a very kind friendly and decent person.

To get back on topic have you found your missing person?

I find most of his posts to be boring, pompous and arrogant. I think at least some of that comes from the way some people here fall all over themselves to bless him for his opinions and inside information that is about as accurate as anyone else''s. More recently, since he has been receiving flack from more and more posters, threads he joins have been readable because I enjoy a well delivered criticism of someone who doesn''t see it coming but sorely deserves it.  

[quote user="Houston Canary"]  I find most of his posts to be boring, pompous and arrogant. I think at least some of that comes from the way some people here fall all over themselves to bless him for his opinions and inside information that is about as accurate as anyone else''s. More recently, since he has been receiving flack from more and more posters, threads he joins have been readable because I enjoy a well delivered criticism of someone who doesn''t see it coming but sorely deserves it.  [/quote]

Camuldonum has averaged ten posts a day on this messageboard since he joined but it is now nearly three days since the game and he has posted just the once on Sunday morning.That post raised several questions with regard to what he has posted in the past and has been greeted with silence.

Houston Canary you have summed him up perfectly.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]  I find most of his posts to be boring, pompous and arrogant. I think at least some of that comes from the way some people here fall all over themselves to bless him for his opinions and inside information that is about as accurate as anyone else''s. More recently, since he has been receiving flack from more and more posters, threads he joins have been readable because I enjoy a well delivered criticism of someone who doesn''t see it coming but sorely deserves it.  [/quote]

Camuldonum has averaged ten posts a day on this messageboard since he joined but it is now nearly three days since the game and he has posted just the once on Sunday morning.That post raised several questions with regard to what he has posted in the past and has been greeted with silence.

Houston Canary you have summed him up perfectly.

[/quote]

Cam was on here last Tilly and has posted in the " Penalty - did the ref really get it right " thread so you don''t need to worry about him anymore.