Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

2 fines in one day!

Today the club have confirmed that we will be fined for the fight and for publishing accounts late. Do you think this may force the sale of at least one star player? i hope not and i seem to belive mcnally saying we''ve no need to sell.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d be very concerned if we had to sell a player because of a £1,500 fine
[/quote]

sorry i must of read the articles wrong! I thought it said more than that! [:$]

Nothing like a bit of scaremongering when not in possession of any of the facts...

... you should send this forum thread when you apply for that job at the Daily Mail...

[quote user="First Jedi"]Nothing like a bit of scaremongering when not in possession of any of the facts... ... you should send this forum thread when you apply for that job at the Daily Mail...[/quote]

sorry for misreading an article. i said it was a mistake. i werent trying to ''scaremonger'' people anyway, it was a question to other people on this forum. im sure you have made many mistakes in your life

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d be very concerned if we had to sell a player because of a £1,500 fine
[/quote]

Curo???

(It''s a joke Wiz)

[;)]

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]Nothing like a bit of scaremongering when not in possession of any of the facts... ... you should send this forum thread when you apply for that job at the Daily Mail...[/quote]

sorry for misreading an article. i said it was a mistake. i werent trying to ''scaremonger'' people anyway, it was a question to other people on this forum. im sure you have made many mistakes in your life

[/quote]

Through reading some of your posts you don''t seem the brightest spark mate, especially for a 16/17 year old.

I''ll as I''m sure the majority on here will let you off just this once.

"im sure you have made many mistakes in your life"Yeah.... but I dumped them first, at least... :)"I''ll as I''m sure the majority on here will let you off just this once. "If I''m in a minority, does that mean I can continue to give him a hard time!? ;)

[quote user="mr wizard"]who is the other city player in that photo me and my mate cant quite figure it out is with russell[/quote]

It is Drury of all people!! Considering he is our left sided full back and the incident happened at the other side and end of the pitch it is a little surprising...

[quote user="B-ru"]

[quote user="mr wizard"]who is the other city player in that photo me and my mate cant quite figure it out is with russell[/quote]

It is Drury of all people!! Considering he is our left sided full back and the incident happened at the other side and end of the pitch it is a little surprising...

[/quote]What? It happened next to the edge of our penalty area on the left hand side, exactly where Drury would be expected to be :-|

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

Through reading some of your posts you don''t seem the brightest spark mate, especially for a 16/17 year old.

I''ll as I''m sure the majority on here will let you off just this once.

[/quote]

Leave the poor guy alone Jez ;)

[quote user="B-ru"]

[/quote]

Seeing as Drury was in the position exactly where the scrap happened I think he should of been there!

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="B-ru"]

[/quote]

What? It happened next to the edge of our penalty area on the left hand side, exactly where Drury would be expected to be :-|
[/quote]

Oh, I thought that it was Russell that got fouled on the edge of their box with a reckless challenge from their dirty LB....?

[quote user="B-ru"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="B-ru"]

[/quote]What? It happened next to the edge of our penalty area on the left hand side, exactly where Drury would be expected to be :-|[/quote]

Oh, I thought that it was Russell that got fouled on the edge of their box with a reckless challenge from their dirty LB....?

[/quote]Nope, definitely by our box Barclay end. Not an especially bad challenge, just silliness after it.

[quote user="B-ru"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="B-ru"]

[/quote]

What? It happened next to the edge of our penalty area on the left hand side, exactly where Drury would be expected to be :-|
[/quote]

[/quote]

Because you obviously sit in the library end, you don''t have the co-ordination to work out where anyone was playing on the pitch!

Alright folks, I hold my hands up, sorry for the error in judgement. It is Drury though piling in there.