Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Embarrassing performance.

Very even in the 1st half, but what the hell was the 2nd half all about. A total lack of passion & guile, combined with little or no interest in venturing into Carlise''s half.

WAKE UP CALL?!?!?!

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I dont care about the cup...never do the players.Calm down.[/quote]If that''s true they should be shot. Also, might as well play the youngsters and fringe players.

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]I agree, in 33 years that is without doubt the worst i have ever seen Norwich play live on the internet![/quote]Thank you ... just made me laugh for the first time since 5pm [Y]

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I dont care about the cup...never do the players.[/quote]If that''s true they should be shot. [/quote]Yes, shooting them would ensure that they cared about the FA Cup.

[quote user="Delia Out"]

Embarrassing performance.

Very even in the 1st half, but what the hell was the 2nd half all about. A total lack of passion & guile, combined with little or no interest in venturing into Carlise''s half.

WAKE UP CALL?!?!?!

[/quote]

That''s it then the season is over.[^o)]

It''s probably all those stupidly long journeys affecting the way we play, I reckon Carlisle had our diamond layout sussed. Our passing was just sloppy and lazy, but knowing our luck if we had of got through to the 3rd round we would probably of just got another away draw to another league 1 team.

...and so after one.....one...poor result, they all come crawling out from under their stones with their insight and their anger that they have been saving up over the last couple of months or so. Welcome back Delia Out et al. As you so aptly put it.......................................PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....1(!?)