Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

David McNally

It''s been bugging me for a while now but I finally worked out who he reminded me of on Saturday night. Just imagine Bryan Gunn peering around the door of his office to ask for permission to sign a random Serbian striker in the summer.

"Bryan, either come the f*ck in or f*ck the f*ck off."

No, that''s probably how the lovely McNally reacted when Gunn refused to sell Hoolahan, Russell and Doherty and so guaranteed his subsequent sacking.

No doubt, McNally would have also reacted that way to all Gunn''s signings... Grant Holt, Stephen Hughes, Askou, Nelson .......

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]

No, that''s probably how the lovely McNally reacted when Gunn refused to sell Hoolahan, Russell and Doherty and so guaranteed his subsequent sacking.

No doubt, McNally would have also reacted that way to all Gunn''s signings... Grant Holt, Stephen Hughes, Askou, Nelson .......

[/quote]Bob, welcome back! It''s great to see your factual analysis on here again!

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

Bob, welcome back! It''s great to see your factual analysis on here again!
[/quote]

Not to mention selective name dropping (Theo, Maric, WLY)

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

It''s been bugging me for a while now but I finally worked out who he reminded me of on Saturday night. Just imagine Bryan Gunn peering around the door of his office to ask for permission to sign a random Serbian striker in the summer.

"Bryan, either come the f*ck in or f*ck the f*ck off."

[/quote]Brilliant!

[/quote]I''m glad you''re here Bob, as I''m coming to the end of my contract in January, and could use your opinion, given your extensive contacts in the industry, I figure you could help.Should I go for an HTC Hero, or a Google G1 ?

[/quote]

Maybe you could enlighten us all as to who put cold hard cash on the table in front of of David McNally and were firmly rebuffed.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

Maybe you could enlighten us all as to who put cold hard cash on the table in front of of David McNally and were firmly rebuffed.

[/quote]

Oh, sorry, I forgot you''re a good pal of Mr McNally. Didn''t you meet him in your capacity of President or whatever of a supporters association ? I seem to recall you wrote a glowing report of the encounter. Anyway, where in my message did I say that hard cash was on the table ? Example :  My partner kept badering me to sell my motorbike but I refused to sell. Does this mean that I had received an offer ? No, of course not. It meant that even if someone came along with an offer I would not entertain it. I went against my partner''s wishes and hell hath no fury like a woman or a little scotsman scorned. Difference was that my partner didn''t finish with me.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, sorry, I forgot you''re a good pal of Mr McNally. Didn''t you meet him in your capacity of President or whatever of a supporters association ? I seem to recall you wrote a glowing report of the encounter. Anyway, where in my message did I say that hard cash was on the table ? Example :  My partner kept badering me to sell my motorbike but I refused to sell. Does this mean that I had received an offer ? No, of course not. It meant that even if someone came along with an offer I would not entertain it. I went against my partner''s wishes and hell hath no fury like a woman or a little scotsman scorned. Difference was that my partner didn''t finish with me.

[/quote]

I was unaware that Mr GUnn and Mr MacNally were an item, perhaps they couldn''t keep work and play seperate, thanks BF, a great bit of inside scoop!!! [:P]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

I''m glad you''re here Bob, as I''m coming to the end of my contract in January, and could use your opinion, given your extensive contacts in the industry, I figure you could help.

Should I go for an HTC Hero, or a Google G1 ?
[/quote]

Hahahahaha! Very funny!

(iPhone is where it''s at though!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think cutting your legs off is a bit harsh. But that''s women for you.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How is he a good pal of McNally?  What evidence is there?  We have spoken with Mr Mc too and sometimes at length, does that mean we are good pals?

[:|]

[/quote]Opening day.7-1Done deal  *waves bye bye Fester*

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

Opening day.
7-1
Done deal

*waves bye bye Fester*
[/quote]

lol