Sign in to follow this  
farley

Swindon JPT

There must be. We will have taken a relatively small initial allocation I suspect which is why they may be sold out but there is no way in the  world they will trun away fans on the gate. For those paying on the gate though my recollection from last time is you have to buy the tickets from a box office the other side of the ground to the away end so maybe worth factoring in a few extra minutes if paying on the gate.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]JPT is just a cup that the lower teams play in to stand more fo a chance of wining some silver wear, because no league 1, 2 or below will ever win the fa cup, not when man utd chelsea etc have soo much money to spend on great players![/quote]

And soo much debt too!

[quote user="Matt"]Trying to find out if tickets available on the gate tonight.  Anybody know for definate?? [/quote]It says "yes" on the NCFC official website, Monday Ticketing Update.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Berkshire Canary"]I''ll be there, Swindon is only 15-20 mins on the train so this will be the closest away game possible this season!!! Really hope that we can go the distance in the JPT, as well as bringing in extra money winning some silverware would give a massive confidence boost at a crucial time of the season.[/quote]Where are you getting the train from?[/quote]

Didcot Parkway - Swindon is 20 minutes maximum from there, then a half hour trip back to Reading after the match.

Just wanted to make sure you weren''t in for a major shock turning up at Reading and being charged £58 return for the 30 minutes to Swindon! I''m taking the car from work in Slough, much cheaper!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="obiwancanary"]I think I will just about make the ten minute drive to the stadium!! This is the draw I was hoping for.

For all those who have not been to Swindon before enjoy the magic roundabout next to the ground![/quote]that roundabout is the most stupid thing ive ever seen[/quote]

I urge you to take a closer look at your avatar. [:P][/quote]its better than the pile of s*** on yours!

[quote user="Matt"]Trying to find out if tickets available on the gate tonight.  Anybody know for definate?? [/quote]

Tickets are 10 quid on the gate, according to the Swindon website.

Just in case anybody is interested, as a member of CAMRA I like to find a Wetherspoon pub, and in Swindon I have found this one, which has Sky and Setanta sports :

The Dockle Farmhouse

2 Bridge End Road

Swindon

Wiltshire

SN3 4PD

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Just wanted to make sure you weren''t in for a major shock turning up at Reading and being charged £58 return for the 30 minutes to Swindon! I''m taking the car from work in Slough, much cheaper![/quote]

Cheers, luckily as I can break the journey up I can get there and back (to Reading) for under a tenner, also I have got a railcard which makes things a bit cheaper but it is still £15 for a return from Reading, disgusting considering a London Travelcard is only £14. [:@]