Sign in to follow this  
dreamteam

scam

This is serious. Please BEWARE! IT HAS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY!!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever ''Eastern European'' scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into Sainsbury''s for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don''t be naive enough to think it couldn''t happen to you or your friends.

Here''s how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.

They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they''ll say ''No'' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket store, in my case, Tesco at Sprowston.

You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked.

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen august 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also September 1st, 4th,6th,10th twice yesterday and very likely again this coming weekend.

P.S. Aldi have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl are £1.75 and look better

[quote user="dreamteam"]

These are different girls.

Yours are probably retired by now.

[/quote]

Thanks for cheering a dull friday night[:D]

[quote user="crafty canary"]Is this an example of the creative writing course at EHS?[/quote]

No..

I believe it was found scribbled on a bog roll at the WC [:O]

My first thought after a line or 2 was, "what an stupid urban legend, the kind of spam crap people send en masse via email."  My last thought was HA HA HA!  Good one!

I have a genuine scam warning...

If a bloke knocks on your door claiming to be the ''c*ck inspector'' and asks to see your c*ck, whatever you do DO NOT show him your c*ck. This is a trick and he just wants to see your c*ck!

I feel so used.

[quote user="Stevo"]I have a genuine scam warning... If a bloke knocks on your door claiming to be the ''c*ck inspector'' and asks to see your c*ck, whatever you do DO NOT show him your c*ck. This is a trick and he just wants to see your c*ck! I feel so used.[/quote]

I had a c*** inspector come around to my house.I just showed him a picture of Smudger............

[quote user="dreamteam"]
This is serious. Please BEWARE! IT HAS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY!!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever ''Eastern European'' scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into Sainsbury''s for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don''t be naive enough to think it couldn''t happen to you or your friends.

Here''s how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.

They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they''ll say ''No'' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket store, in my case, Tesco at Sprowston.

You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked.

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen august 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also September 1st, 4th,6th,10th twice yesterday and very likely again this coming weekend.

P.S. Aldi have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl are £1.75 and look better

[/quote]

That made me giggle :)