Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Re: Has anyone ever had a problem with this.......

[quote user="Slow The B*gger Down"][quote][quote][quote]

I find the above post is patronising in the extreme. Being "exceptionally courteous, friendly and helpful" are the prime requirements in a customer focused environment.

You will no doubt reply that you would have done the same had you dealt with a "white" person -

"I''d be surprised if it was the same guy but sounds like it may have been."

Don''t get that comment either.

It sounds a bit like you have fallen over yourself to be part of the politically correct brigade.

[/quote]

Not at all. The guy was black, we live in Norfolk, there are not many black people around here, especially (in all my years of visting) in our ticket office. So I can safely assume it''s the same guy.

He went out of his way to help me and yes, that is what I expect, but I was particularly impressed by him (and the hot blonde too).

I don''t care what race/sex/religion you are, if you help me great, if you''re an idiot, go away.

Plus, Jordi is a bit of a prat.

[/quote]

No but there are loads of Chinky''s

[/quote]

You sure? they all look the same to me.
[/quote

double racist

[quote"][quote][quote][quote][quote]

I find the above post is patronising in the extreme. Being "exceptionally courteous, friendly and helpful" are the prime requirements in a customer focused environment.

You will no doubt reply that you would have done the same had you dealt with a "white" person -

"I''d be surprised if it was the same guy but sounds like it may have been."

Don''t get that comment either.

It sounds a bit like you have fallen over yourself to be part of the politically correct brigade.

[/quote]

Not at all. The guy was black, we live in Norfolk, there are not many black people around here, especially (in all my years of visting) in our ticket office. So I can safely assume it''s the same guy.

He went out of his way to help me and yes, that is what I expect, but I was particularly impressed by him (and the hot blonde too).

I don''t care what race/sex/religion you are, if you help me great, if you''re an idiot, go away.

Plus, Jordi is a bit of a prat.

[/quote]

No but there are loads of Chinky''s

[/quote]You sure? they all look the same to me.[/quote

double racist

[/quote]Too lazy and white to read the entire thread

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Its political correct bull crap, i used to live in South Carolina USA, it was fine for a black man to call a white man a honkey but if you said the N word a quick trip to the local court and a fine perhaps short jail community service is honestly the least of your worries.[/quote]That''s because the N word is only used by non-black people who are racists and it offends the vast majority of black people. Why is that so hard for some people to understand?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Its political correct bull crap, i used to live in South Carolina USA, it was fine for a black man to call a white man a honkey but if you said the N word a quick trip to the local court and a fine perhaps short jail community service is honestly the least of your worries.[/quote]That''s because the N word is only used by non-black people who are racists and it offends the vast majority of black people. Why is that so hard for some people to understand?[/quote]Actually, isn''t it also used quite a lot in pop-culture (e.g. music/film/TV) by black people? Agree with your sentiments, but I think the general thread consensus on Jordi being racist is a load of bull.Imagine if he had said "that really blonde" person instead of "black" person - would anybody even be batting an eyelid?

wow this one got outer hand within the first 2 post! so we can not say what some one looks like now or colour this is get stupid i would of said the same thing! as the orignal poster! if u cant say what colour a man or women is what on eath is going on! i bet the the black man in question said to his mates i had this white man in 2day tryin to use a fake id!

[quote user="barryevans"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

The man who i cannot recall his name but his apperance is fairly fresh in the mind.

The man at the norwich city ticket office who is black is very very rude. not being racised atall but he is just unbeleiverbly rude.

On wednesday the 14th of october 2009 i bought a ticket to go to stockport which takes place on the 31st. and he asked for my season ticket, which i get out for my details to be added onto the ticket. The man then said im going to have to charge you 50 pounds as you are an under 21 season ticket. i respond with saying you cannot get a under 16 season ticket for the barclay.

He then accuses me of using my fake ID (which isnt fake, but a problem which the club have proccesed) to get into night clubs to buy alcholic drinks, or going to bars, and then says he thinks im the sort of person to buy fags and drink at the shops, he then yanks the season ticket out my hand and says that he will give me a new one and i demand it back, which he does so.

He then starts of accusing me of being a YOBO (:L) and i go well i clearly dont do none of what you have just said and he then says "B*LLOCKS Mate B*LLOCKS"

anybody else had an issue with this idiot?

[/quote]

rasict

[/quote]

Dyslexic!!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="barryevans"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

The man who i cannot recall his name but his apperance is fairly fresh in the mind.

The man at the norwich city ticket office who is black is very very rude. not being racised atall but he is just unbeleiverbly rude.

On wednesday the 14th of october 2009 i bought a ticket to go to stockport which takes place on the 31st. and he asked for my season ticket, which i get out for my details to be added onto the ticket. The man then said im going to have to charge you 50 pounds as you are an under 21 season ticket. i respond with saying you cannot get a under 16 season ticket for the barclay.

He then accuses me of using my fake ID (which isnt fake, but a problem which the club have proccesed) to get into night clubs to buy alcholic drinks, or going to bars, and then says he thinks im the sort of person to buy fags and drink at the shops, he then yanks the season ticket out my hand and says that he will give me a new one and i demand it back, which he does so.

He then starts of accusing me of being a YOBO (:L) and i go well i clearly dont do none of what you have just said and he then says "B*LLOCKS Mate B*LLOCKS"

[/quote]

rasict

[/quote]

Dyslexic!!

[/quote]

homo

[quote user="dions 10 inches (when floppy)"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="barryevans"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

rasict

[/quote]

Dyslexic!!

[/quote]

homo

Binner!

B*llocks....now I''ve overstepped the mark!

Its gone way and above out of hand guys....

If this was the Luton Town Box Office there wouldn''t be half as much of an issue.

Its not the fact Jordi is racist its how he approached the situation, I''m sure it was the same with how he approached the situation with the gentleman from the box office.

I have had one or two dealings with the gentleman in question and have had no problems with him at all, its all about approach.