Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v NCFC match chat thread

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOLIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Cayra"]Go and play with your ginger nuts again... we might get another[/quote]This is family forum please keep those posts till after the watershed.

well it used to be us playing better and losing so signs are good if we can still win this

[quote user="Cayra"]It''s 1:20 am here[/quote]

Hi Cayra..... I visited Adelaide in 2000 ...... nice zoo !!

[quote user="Cayra"]Go and play with your ginger nuts again... we might get another[/quote]

I''m too old to play with biscuits, but you are welcome to a ginger nut

Now is probably a good test for Lambert.  Carlisles'' game plan seems to be working better than ours so let''s see how he can adapt to produce a better 2nd half performance.  It seems like they are targeting our right hand side as they possibly see a weakness with the Francomb/Doherty side of the defence.  Neil has said theat we don''t seem to be playing with any width either.  What do you think he''ll do?  Change to a conventional 4-4-2 perhaps or maybe 4-5-1 and defend a bit more as we have the lead?

Or will he just get out the hairdryer and tell them politely to pull their fingers out??

[quote user="Scooby"]

Now is probably a good test for Lambert.  Carlisles'' game plan seems to be working better than ours so let''s see how he can adapt to produce a better 2nd half performance.  It seems like they are targeting our right hand side as they possibly see a weakness with the Francomb/Doherty side of the defence.  Neil has said theat we don''t seem to be playing with any width either.  What do you think he''ll do?  Change to a conventional 4-4-2 perhaps or maybe 4-5-1 and defend a bit more as we have the lead?

Or will he just get out the hairdryer and tell them politely to pull their fingers out??

[/quote]

I think that some of our guys such as Holt, Russell and Drury may still be carrying slight knocks from last week as I''ve hardly heard their names mentioned.  Carlisle will surely tire in the second half as some are getting on a bit. Then we should hit them with Cody  !!

Well at least they can''t afford to stick all their men behind the ball for the next 45 and try and hit us on the break.  They have to go for it now so things may open up for us.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

I think that some of our guys such as Holt, Russell and Drury may still be carrying slight knocks from last week as I''ve hardly heard their names mentioned.  Carlisle will surely tire in the second half as some are getting on a bit. Then we should hit them with Cody  !!

[/quote]

Ah yes, when is Cody time??  Knowing Lambo he''ll bring on Curo........  to take the pace out of the game [:)]

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah yes, when is Cody time??  Knowing Lambo he''ll bring on Curo........  to take the pace out of the game [:)]

[/quote]

How about the 77th minute for luck !!

Not too sure what to make of young Francomb at the moment.  He seems to be making a few errors but then redeeming himself.

[quote user="Scooby"]Not too sure what to make of young Francomb at the moment.  He seems to be making a few errors but then redeeming himself.[/quote]

That''s how he played on Tuesday. Seems like Askou is getting beaten a lot too. Sounds like Doc is our best defender again, just a couple of freekicks to moan about[:O]