Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

McNally

[quote user="The Vocalist"]Sorry everyones happy as larry with everything then?? Wonderful, club is run by idiots and managed by idiots but as long as you are happy!![/quote]

Don''t support Norwich, then, and don''t bother coming on here.

Lamberts win rate is in the 40 per cents over his managerial careerMuch higher so far with us.Good enough and better than ANY of our previous managers for a long long long time.

To be honest ''It''s only my opinion'' i''m not really one to start up a thread but normally on this occasion i would have but i got home from Brentford around 11.30 that night and had to be up again at 4 to drive to Portsmouth and catch a ferry to France so i didn''t have chance and by the time i''d got back from holiday the moment had sort of gone!

All i can say again is he seems a really nice bloke who is very very ambitious for our club and will do everything he can to meet those ambitions. He also said that he really hates losing which  his wife would back up because she dosen''t get taken out on a Saturday night after a defeat!

I came away from chatting to him feeling that this club is undergoing a big change for the better. Surely no one can disagree that we''ve had too many years of not winning enough matches and if his attitude goes some way towards changing that then how can that be a bad thing. 

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Again... McNally has shown a much needed ruthless "nasty" streak that''s been sorely lacking round here. Where''s being a nice club got us recently?? Religation to our lowest position in 50 years.[/quote]

Our lowest position in 50 years has come about because of years of mismanagement at Board level.

You want nasty and ruthless ? What was Roeder then and look what he did to the club - he''s the man that "steered" us to relegation not Gunn. Gunn is the man who shrewdly got rid of the dross and brought in players like Holt, Hughes, Askou etc and who gave neglected players like Lappin, Smith, Adeyami etc their chance. Yes, there was one freak result and McNasty had the chance to make his mark and got rid of Gunn. McNasty''s next big move to was to instigate an expensive "investigation" by Celtic''s head of security into the pitch "invasion" (sic) by a father and his son ! I didn''t see Everton sack Moyes after their home freak result against Arsenal did you ?

[/quote]
1. Gunn did steer us to relegation, we weren''t in the bottom 3 when he took over.
2. Lappin was given his real chance under Lambert, Adeyemi and Smith were too young for last season and now are ready and are getting their chance.
3. David Moyes proved he can actually manage a football club, Gunn proved he can''t.
[/quote]

Well said... we were in thw bottom 3 when Roeder took over and after a few weeks with him here we never entered the bottom 3 of the Championship again.  Although I was never a massive Roeder fan the majority of City fans chose the wrong target and played a helping hand in our relegation by supporting Gunn who was quite frankly awful.

Gunn not only relegated us, but led us to the bottom 3 of the 3rd tier.  Now some stupid fans would like to give him credit.

Bottom 3 when Lambert took over and now heading for the top half of the table, despite the best attempts of those in the boardroom to hold him back by not giving him the finances to bring in another 4 players which could make the difference between success and failure.

Frankly, i find it both astounding and shocking that people see Gunns managerial record as defensible.Many would like to, and do believe otherwise, but he was simply incapable in his position.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Again... McNally has shown a much needed ruthless "nasty" streak that''s been sorely lacking round here. Where''s being a nice club got us recently?? Religation to our lowest position in 50 years.[/quote]

Our lowest position in 50 years has come about because of years of mismanagement at Board level.

You want nasty and ruthless ? What was Roeder then and look what he did to the club - he''s the man that "steered" us to relegation not Gunn. Gunn is the man who shrewdly got rid of the dross and brought in players like Holt, Hughes, Askou etc and who gave neglected players like Lappin, Smith, Adeyami etc their chance. Yes, there was one freak result and McNasty had the chance to make his mark and got rid of Gunn. McNasty''s next big move to was to instigate an expensive "investigation" by Celtic''s head of security into the pitch "invasion" (sic) by a father and his son ! I didn''t see Everton sack Moyes after their home freak result against Arsenal did you ?

[/quote]
1. Gunn did steer us to relegation, we weren''t in the bottom 3 when he took over.
2. Lappin was given his real chance under Lambert, Adeyemi and Smith were too young for last season and now are ready and are getting their chance.
3. David Moyes proved he can actually manage a football club, Gunn proved he can''t.
[/quote]

Well said... we were in thw bottom 3 when Roeder took over and after a few weeks with him here we never entered the bottom 3 of the Championship again.  Although I was never a massive Roeder fan the majority of City fans chose the wrong target and played a helping hand in our relegation by supporting Gunn who was quite frankly awful.

Gunn not only relegated us, but led us to the bottom 3 of the 3rd tier.  Now some stupid fans would like to give him credit.

Bottom 3 when Lambert took over and now heading for the top half of the table, despite the best attempts of those in the boardroom to hold him back by not giving him the finances to bring in another 4 players which could make the difference between success and failure.

[/quote]

Bloody hell...I agree with Smudger!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]1. Gunn did steer us to relegation, we weren''t in the bottom 3 when he took over.2. Lappin was given his real chance under Lambert, Adeyemi and Smith were too young for last season and now are ready and are getting their chance.3. David Moyes proved he can actually manage a football club, Gunn proved he can''t.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]... I know, it shocked me too [:|]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

... I know, it shocked me too [:|]
[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="The Vocalist"]Scum fans??? I''m 26 and supported City since I was 5 think thats warrants an opinion..........[/quote]

You really are a complete idiot!   Have you watched the team since Lambert took over!

Gunn''s appearance on Sky was interesting. Despite the nature of his sacking, trying to read between the lines of his answers, and the facial expressions, he didn''t seem like a man who has been overly hard done by. Obviously he has signed a compromise agreement and has been paid a fair whack to go quietly, so we''ll not hear the full story for at least twleve - 18 months, but to be that reserved so soon after on national TV implies that despite the sudden departure he has been treated relatively well!

[quote user="The Vocalist"]Sorry what did Lambert do for Colchester and Wycombe? Wycombe are where they are thanks to Peter Taylor. And Colchester?? Where did they finish last season.....well done Lambert. Seems we are now happy with mediocre managers.[/quote]

Look at the stats dumbass. He is an up and coming manager.