Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Even if we win tonight....

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]I will still want Gunn out.[/quote][IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll272/rvsahs/jeez.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]I will still want Gunn out.[/quote]Of course. Goes without saying. One win against Yeovil in the first round of the League Cup obviously won''t change that.

I still want Gunn to prove everyone wrong, regardless of how crap he has been so far... but then I''ve always hoped for the best with my club... crazy, I know...

[quote user="First Jedi"]I still want Gunn to prove everyone wrong, regardless of how crap he has been so far... but then I''ve always hoped for the best with my club... crazy, I know...
[/quote]

Imagine that eh?

Bloody happy-clapper sheep! ;o)

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Canaryfan7"]I will still want Gunn out.[/quote]Of course. Goes without saying. One win against Yeovil in the first round of the League Cup obviously won''t change that.[/quote]Yeovil are the same level as us! dont be to complacent,Delia has dragged us to this level!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Canaryfan7"]I will still want Gunn out.[/quote]Of course. Goes without saying. One win against Yeovil in the first round of the League Cup obviously won''t change that.[/quote]Yeovil are the same level as us! dont be to complacent,Delia has dragged us to this level![/quote]Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]I will still want Gunn out.[/quote]

. . . . . and then . . . . .what ? Or have you not thought that far ahead yet ? [:O]