Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

The official when did you leave thread!

[quote user="Mushroom"]Stayed right til the end, didn''t boo, didn''t clap, didn''t do anything. I couldn''t bring myself to leave. It just isn''t in the blood.[/quote]I bet you are a really interesting bloke! I see on another thread you feel that the 2 lads that had the nuts to make a stand were wrong.Are you happy with what the board have done to this club in the last 5 years?

I stayed right to the end cos i was quite honestly to stunned to leave, i wasn''t expecting us to walk all over them by any means but 7-1???

Stayed till the end,figured traffic would be light as everyone else had already gone.A friend of mine said she saw at least 3 to 4 hundred walking through riverside before 4o''clock

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="cityangel"]

I and the 3 people who sit beside me all left at halftime, none of us has ever left a game early before and thats the first time in 30 years that I knew I couldnt take anymore.

I hope if you''re reading this Delia you''re happy with how low you''ve let this club sink and by appointing an inexperienced sales and marketing manager as our manager you''ve failed us miserably yet again.

I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  notachieve change at our club

[/quote]

Fair weather fans.  That''s sorted then.

[/quote]

Yes a fair weather season ticket holder for over 30 yrs Cam who has never left a game early and does her fair share of away games each season too. How come you didn''t do the   drive from Essex to support your team then, couldn''t spare the time maybe, just like you can''t spare the time to post on any ColU forums, hey [:D]

[quote user="Jamie D"]A true fan is one who supports his team through thick and thin, no matter where he is or what he does.

[/quote]

We''re in the unhappy situation where supporting the team through thick and thin is actually making things worse.

4-0.. Felt physically sick and had to leave. 1 pound for every minute of football. Glad there''s a break before the next home game. Hopefully a couple of away wins will improve my mood but I''m dreading it at the moment.

Having paid over 300 quid to get to the game, I felt obliged to stay to the death. Apart from spending time in a Polish prison, I can safely say it was the worst experience of my life.

Trying to be positive, but it is bloody tough.....

[quote user="canary cherub "]

We''re in the unhappy situation where supporting the team through thick and thin is actually making things worse.

[/quote]

Nail firmly on the head.