Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

man united 11

who`s going to the man united stiffs match next week ?  does anyone know how many tickets have been sold ?  i might take my son and his mate  just to  show them  glory hunters in a match enviroment..  then again cluck and his cronies reckon everyone apart from them is a glory hunter anyway [:D]

I refused to take my kids , on the basis that I would be seriously annoyed by the Norfolk based Man U "Fans " and may embarrass myself in front of them . I did that against spurs last year with my comments and as my loathing of Man U far outweighs the Spurs loathing then I decided not to risk it  

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i''m not, its only a  man utd 11, if it was the man utd 1st team then i may have been more intrested![/quote]I have heard that they are sending quite a strong team down. I wouldnt be surprised if you have some players like Neville or Owen in their getting some game time and fitness. Plus those Brazilian kids and maybe some of their next generation of youngsters. I wouldnt mind seeing it. Not sure I can make it though unfortunately.

Owen and Neville wont play because they are part of Man Utd''s far east tour! The only player i think we will see who we will of heard of is Danny Welbeck as he isnt in the travelling party

United''s travelling squad to Malaysia is: Edwin van der Sar, Tomasz Kuszczak,

Ben Foster; Jonny Evans, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Wes

Brown, John O’Shea, Fabio da Silva; Nani, Zoran Tosic, Darren Fletcher,

Anderson, Darron Gibson, Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs;

Michael Owen, Dimitar Berbatov, Federico Macheda, Wayne Rooney.Anyone not in that list, I presume will play on Saturday...

i reckon these lot...look out for PETRUCCI

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BAE104A00-5D0E-4DDB-B4A2-B1D49273CC95%7D&Search=%09%09%09%09%09Type+Keyword%09%09%09%09&teamid=437

The following first teamers aren''t in their touring squad:

New signings Obertan and Valencia

Owen Hargreaves

JS Park

One of the Da Silva''s

Vidic and possibly Welbeck

Also some of their well known youngster like:

Danny Simpson

Tom Heaton

Catchcart

Chester

Overall there could well be some decent players out there.