Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Pay the money for Dickinson or Lee

Stop pissing about and pay the money for Dickinson or Lee cus otherwise teams with more money will snatch him before we make our move.

yep but they sound like they are laughable.

Dickinson will score goals for us, that im pretty sure of. We will end up with Clive Platt or a loanee if we dont get our act together

[quote user="ncfclad"]yep but they sound like they are laughable. Dickinson will score goals for us, that im pretty sure of. We will end up with Clive Platt or a loanee if we dont get our act together[/quote]

I''m up for a good laugh - how much were the offers for and how much did they want for him?

obviously i dont know. I reckon they want around 500k, i reckon we offered around 250k to 300k.

And if you look at his scoring record it looks like he will score goals

43 in 79 starts in his career

10 in 22 starts in league 1/championship level

[quote user="ncfclad"]Stop pissing about and pay the money for Dickinson or Lee cus otherwise teams with more money will snatch him before we make our move.[/quote]

May the Holy Father wash out your dirty mouth with the foulest of soaps.

[quote user="ncfclad"]obviously i dont know. I reckon they want around 500k, i reckon we offered around 250k to 300k. And if you look at his scoring record it looks like he will score goals 43 in 79 starts in his career 10 in 22 starts in league 1/championship level[/quote]

So you don`t know how much they were but they sound laughable on the basis of your guesswork???

[quote user="ncfclad"]Stop pissing about and pay the money for Dickinson or Lee cus otherwise teams with more money will snatch him before we make our move.[/quote]

we have signed 4 players on free transfers.... there is no money.....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we have signed 4 players on free transfers.... there is no money.....

jas :)

[/quote]

And you expected us to sign 5/6 players all with transfer fee''s on top of signing fee etc

We clearly have money for 1/2 players atm, more if Sammy leaves.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="MXboy"]we paied £250,000 for Tudor-Jones[/quote]

I heard £100-000.

[/quote]

And herein lies the ever present issue of guesswork around the figures.

Only those in the know can give us the accurate figures until the accounts are published.

Here we go! Brighton are close to agreeing a fee.

Well done Norwich City for messing around. And also Barnsley are now in for Alan Lee also because you guessed we are messing around.

We will sign Clive Platt

I''d rather have Grant Holt than both of these.

Go for Grant Gunny!

well name me a target man who can score goals whos better and cheaper. There isnt any that comes to mind.

[quote user="ncfclad"]well name me a target man who can score goals whos better and cheaper. There isnt any that comes to mind.[/quote]

Holt or Burgess, name but 2.

[quote user="supercol"]Have you considered we may think that these players are not worth what their clubs are asking ?[/quote]

Why pay over the odds, if we have a budget we will stick to it, the days of wasting money have long gone.

we have wasted money on players who want to play for us. Our problem is that the players that will improved us usually go elsewhere due to us not paying the fee that is acceptable.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

I''d rather have Grant Holt than both of these.

Go for Grant Gunny!

[/quote]dont say thathe will get peter grant!

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]obviously i dont know. I reckon they want around 500k, i reckon we offered around 250k to 300k. And if you look at his scoring record it looks like he will score goals 43 in 79 starts in his career 10 in 22 starts in league 1/championship level[/quote]

So you don`t know how much they were but they sound laughable on the basis of your guesswork???

[/quote]

Well if you go by Derbys statement they said two ''small'' offers. Now if they''ve paid 600 grand for him i''d hazard a guess [yes guess] that its nowhere near that mark. Spin it as you want mate, ultimately we are not doing enough to secure the services of Players that could make the difference as just like the season before and the one before that and the one.......

[quote user="supercol"]Have you considered we may think that these players are not worth what their clubs are asking ?[/quote]

Well why the hell are we going for such players if they''re not worth 2-300 hundred grand?!

[quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="supercol"]Have you considered we may think that these players are not worth what their clubs are asking ?[/quote] Why pay over the odds, if we have a budget we will stick to it, the days of wasting money have long gone.[/quote]

When you say ''wasting money'' i take it you were not referring to on pitch activity?