Sign in to follow this  
Facebook Sam

Hello

Hi all

I''m new to this but wanted to sign up for the new season. I read the views of the forum members quite a bit and thought it was time to get involved.

I''m pretty pleased with the new signing and hope that we can develop some team spirit this year. Hopefully, Gunn won''t make too many loan signings and we can get some more players who want to pull on the shirt and fight for the team.

It''s important this season that we build up a squad - and not one made of other peoples players!Hopefully Matty Gill will be the first of many to come in. I''m not bothered if they are freebies/bosmans, if we can pick up players like him, then I''ll be more than happy. We just need to try and keep hold of the players we''ve got (Doc, Clingan to name a couple) and strengthen where we can. I''d like to see Lee back, but, if we can find a better, younger replacement I''d be just as happy.

Agreed and welcome. For me personally, the more Matt Gill type players who are contracted to the club, desperately want the shirt and their previous team were desperate to keep hold of them.... the better.

The odd loan can help a team every now and then but we have been far too reliant on them over the last few seasons. It is important that we can build a squad that want to play football and are not just interested in picking up their pay cheques. Take Gibbs for example, he was rubbish here but has since put in some great performances for Arsenal, with the exception of the champions league match against Man Utd! This is probably down to the fact that he had no loyalty to Norwich. We need loyal players now and I hope we can build a team in the next couple of seasons that can get out of League 1.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Bloody newbies![;)][/quote]I''m sure he/she will find out the first ten thousand posts are the hardest!

Hello Facebook Sam.

I joined recently and you''ll find that this board does tend to take a fair bit of your time. If you''re married the ''''why are you on that poxy forum again'''' will continually ring in your ears!

Hello sam...

I agree with yr post, and with most of the replies.. Matt gill is a winner, has the riht mentality and and i hope gunnypulls moe of thesame out of the bag.. Im also in agreemnt abotu Alan Lee coming back..I think him and cody could do a job this season :))

[quote user="nu_matik"]

Hello sam...

I agree with yr post, and with most of the replies.. Matt gill is a winner, has the riht mentality and and i hope gunnypulls moe of thesame out of the bag.. Im also in agreemnt abotu Alan Lee coming back..I think him and cody could do a job this season :))

[/quote]Codyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!Also hey sam welcome

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Hello Facebook Sam.

I joined recently and you''ll find that this board does tend to take a fair bit of your time. If you''re married the ''''why are you on that poxy forum again'''' will continually ring in your ears!

[/quote]

haha very true... maybe he and you could put your rebates towards your impending divorce???  [:D]