Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Where is my rebate letter?

Posted this on the wrong thread, silly me

[quote user="cityangel"]

An article on football writer website by Tom Haylett

[quote] To claim or not to claim? That is the question on many Canary fans'' lips this week as the club made a heartfelt plea for supporters to pump their season ticket rebate back into the club.

There will always be two sides to this argument. And, at the end of the day, no one is right and no one is wrong. It is up to the individual. But the club have to be careful.

In my opinion, they shouldn''t even be asking fans not to claim their rebate. If a fan decides not to take up the offer, then that is up to them.

But as one supporter on a City messageboard pointed out, if the Canaries had sneaked up through the play-offs, would fans be saying, "I know you want more money for my season ticket but you''ve got loads of TV money now we''re in the Premiership so please let me pay Championship prices, I''m a bit skint."

NCFC would say: "Erm, no, that is the set price, like it or lump it." If you make your bed, you must lie in it. It''s as simple as that.[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]My son and i will get over £120 knocked of our dd''s.Amazing how this bloke will match £ to £ now,but when we needed a few quid to sign taylor he kept quiet.Straight into the envolope and straight in the post box without a second thought[/quote]

Yes or he could have bought Lee for us for about £400k but no he won''t do that unless we contribute too.

[/quote]

We couldn''t sign Lee as he was here after the transfer window on loan. Who to say that Gunn wanted him or Palarse wanted to sell at that time. But I catch your drift.

Got my rebate letter today and binned it.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Just to balance things up a little, but maybe Mr Foulger didn''t have the ready cash back then to help buy these players, and maybe now he does, just a thought lol.[/quote]

But if hes got it now why didn''t he just hand over a cheque for the £1m and then his letter could have said ''''here''s what I''ve done to help, now if you want to help too we''d appreciate it''''

Could have bought Lee and Shacks with that and had change [:)]

[/quote]if and but''s the fcat is its another scam to get more money! lets hope it actually goes into the club!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Just to balance things up a little, but maybe Mr Foulger didn''t have the ready cash back then to help buy these players, and maybe now he does, just a thought lol.[/quote]

But if hes got it now why didn''t he just hand over a cheque for the £1m and then his letter could have said ''''here''s what I''ve done to help, now if you want to help too we''d appreciate it''''

[/quote]

I understand what you and others are saying totally, as I have asked the very same questions.

The fact is I think the board once again have got it wrong, this is something that should have been planned for months ago, the fans asked months ago, and plans put in place months ago.  It''s called staying ahead of the game, but sadly that''s not NC''s way.

I cannot slate Mr Foulger for what he''s doing, but it''s the way it''s come about that has added to my already mounting anger with the board.

Forgot to add, I agree with CA. If Foulger had said Come on people, if you can help, then please do, but after it has all been done he added the money, it would have shown a different side.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Where does it say on the letter about DD?[/quote]

I''d like to know that too, since I''m paying by DD but they''re just sending a cheque.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I understand what you and others are saying totally, as I have asked the very same questions.

The fact is I think the board once again have got it wrong, this is something that should have been planned for months ago, the fans asked months ago, and plans put in place months ago.  It''s called staying ahead of the game, but sadly that''s not NC''s way.

I cannot slate Mr Foulger for what he''s doing, but it''s the way it''s come about that has added to my already mounting anger with the board.

[/quote]

But didn''t you and Wiz have a little secret about Foulger recently coming into money? If he did not have that cash available a month or two back then surely he could not have made his offer sooner?

Argh!You just beat me to it MF.Perhaps next time there''s a rumour about how and when Michael Foulger comes into some spare cash to throw into the bottomless pit Wiz and WAY could remember to ''pm'' Tilson about it so he doesn''t make strange comments in the press about how all this should have been done last January?Just a thought!

[quote user="LQ"]Argh!

You just beat me to it MF.

Perhaps next time there''s a rumour about how and when Michael Foulger comes into some spare cash to throw into the bottomless pit Wiz and WAY could remember to ''pm'' Tilson about it so he doesn''t make strange comments in the press about how all this should have been done last January?

Just a thought!

[/quote]

I''m not PM''ing anyone, if people want to know they have the option, as a few others have of asking me via PM.

Have a nice day [:)]

I see.So you say "I know a secret - if you want to know it too PM me" then sit back and wait for the eager responces?Wow.I''m glad I haven''t got any...[8-|]

[quote user="LQ"]I see.

So you say "I know a secret - if you want to know it too PM me" then sit back and wait for the eager responces?

Wow.

I''m glad I haven''t got any...

[8-|]

[/quote]

You just might have some eager ponces though?.....

Hey Canaries in Bed when you say:

"Got my rebate letter today and binned it."

Does that mean you are letting the club keep your money?

I got my letter today and it is sitting waiting for me to fill the form in. I was always going to do this, but still feel a rat, even though it is MY money that is OWED to me.

I will be putting in a little note to the effect that the depths the club has sunk to do not justify the emotional blackmail in the letter.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="LQ"]I see.So you say "I know a secret - if you want to know it too PM me" then sit back and wait for the eager responces?Wow.I''m glad I haven''t got any...[8-|]

[/quote]

You just might have some eager ponces though?.....

[/quote]There''s always plenty of those unfortunately...

[quote user="LQ"]Argh!

You just beat me to it MF.

Perhaps next time there''s a rumour about how and when Michael Foulger comes into some spare cash to throw into the bottomless pit Wiz and WAY could remember to ''pm'' Tilson about it so he doesn''t make strange comments in the press about how all this should have been done last January?

Just a thought!

[/quote]

How about you dropping your vendetta against NCISA and Tilly and maybe using your energy to come up with something constructive.(other than us fans giving them more money)

[quote user="LQ"]I see.

So you say "I know a secret - if you want to know it too PM me" then sit back and wait for the eager responces?

Wow.

I''m glad I haven''t got any...

[8-|]

[/quote]

Please point out to me where I have said I have a secret? I have said I know a few things and cannot put it on the forum.  Stop making yourself out to be something so important, when in reality all you are is a forum poster like everyone else.

You might like trying to belittle people on here, but all you do is make yourself look bad.  You go ahead, i''ve often wondered what a self inflicted charecter assasination looks like. [:)]

That really does take the biscuit!I have no vendetta against NCISA per se - I just wish it was a more fully inclusive supporters association instead of what we currently have. Think about it. A club that has been struggling for stability and form for 4/5 years and all NCISA can muster in its current form is what, 500 or so members out of a season ticket base of 20,000 and another at least 20,000 fans who can''t have STs for one reason or another. Does that sound like something appealing? I wonder why.As for Tilly, I have no vendetta against him. He made it very obvious from the moment he first met me that he didn''t like me and the more I see the more I don''t like him. Sneaking around in my Facebook account just reeks of the kind of childish attitude I''d expect quite frankly.Do something constructive? Yes. I do. Thanks. Tell me what you''re doing other than bleating on here?

That last post was to CA obviously.WAY - you and Wiz spent a day last week telling everyone how you knew a secret something before anyone else did about Foulger and his money. You said you hadn''t spelled it out on here but had PM''d various people with this knowledge. Does that sound like a secret to you?Belittle anyone? I don''t need to.