Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Would Smith pass a Jeremy Kyle test?

The Jeremy Kyle show is sadly representative of the growing numbers of plebeians that largely populate the country today and for that reason I am unable to view it without wanting to kick the set in.It defies belief that people argue that Corporal punishment & National Service shouldn''t be brought back.

[quote user="Shyster"]The Jeremy Kyle show is sadly representative of the growing numbers of plebeians that largely populate the country today and for that reason I am unable to view it without wanting to kick the set in.It defies belief that people argue that Corporal punishment & National Service shouldn''t be brought back.[/quote]

Do you really think teaching a bunch of yobs and thugs to use guns is a good idea?

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="Shyster"]The Jeremy Kyle show is sadly representative of the growing numbers of plebeians that largely populate the country today and for that reason I am unable to view it without wanting to kick the set in.It defies belief that people argue that Corporal punishment & National Service shouldn''t be brought back.[/quote]

Do you really think teaching a bunch of yobs and thugs to use guns is a good idea?[/quote]Of course there was no such things as yobs and thugs pre National Service days? 

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="Shyster"]The Jeremy Kyle show is sadly representative of the growing numbers of plebeians that largely populate the country today and for that reason I am unable to view it without wanting to kick the set in.It defies belief that people argue that Corporal punishment & National Service shouldn''t be brought back.[/quote]

Do you really think teaching a bunch of yobs and thugs to use guns is a good idea?[/quote]

That''s the point, you tool - if Corporal Punishment was reintroduced into schools and National Service brought back, there would be less chance of them ever becoming yobs.

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="Shyster"]The Jeremy Kyle show is sadly representative of the growing numbers of plebeians that largely populate the country today and for that reason I am unable to view it without wanting to kick the set in.It defies belief that people argue that Corporal punishment & National Service shouldn''t be brought back.[/quote]

Do you really think teaching a bunch of yobs and thugs to use guns is a good idea?[/quote]Of course there was no such things as yobs and thugs pre National Service days?  [/quote]

Not on such a huge scale, no.

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"]LOL look at this I foundhttp://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i43347[/quote]Jeremy Kyle, not Vyle. I hate whoever wrote that [:@]Jezzer is a god.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMrJGz3EIgAs you can see in that video, chavs who spend their benefit money on booze, and no one says a thing. Well Jeremy does - and said he hopes Gordon was watching.COME ON YOU JEZZERRR.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"]LOL look at this I found

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i43347
[/quote]
Jeremy Kyle, not Vyle. I hate whoever wrote that [:@]
Jezzer is a god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMrJGz3EIg
As you can see in that video, chavs who spend their benefit money on booze, and no one says a thing. Well Jeremy does - and said he hopes Gordon was watching.
COME ON YOU JEZZERRR.
[/quote]

And yet he pays them to come on his show. What a GOD.

[quote user="Larry David"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"]LOL look at this I foundhttp://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i43347[/quote]Jeremy Kyle, not Vyle. I hate whoever wrote that [:@]Jezzer is a god.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMrJGz3EIgAs you can see in that video, chavs who spend their benefit money on booze, and no one says a thing. Well Jeremy does - and said he hopes Gordon was watching.COME ON YOU JEZZERRR.[/quote]

And yet he pays them to come on his show. What a GOD.

[/quote]He doesn''t pay them, but yes he is a GOD [:D]

agreed jezzer is awesome ..i love it when he lays into those scummy people who turn up in tracksuits with teeth missing..they deserve all the scorn he pours on them [:D]

[quote user="CT "]Out of Delia and MWJ - if one of them had to take a lie -detector test on the JK show who would you choose to answer? What 3 yes or no answer questions would you give them?[/quote]

ha ha ,

will you sell the club to me?

are you a fool?

do you love MWJ

[quote user="pennywise "]those scummy people who turn up in tracksuits with teeth missing. [/quote]Town fans, all of ''em. YUK!

So Callum (or Hogesar on here), now the whole world is getting the benefit of your opinion on Jeremy Kyle.

Jezerrr! [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

I have just lost a little more faith in humanity.

[/quote]

Totally agree. Imo things like the Kyle show and reality television represent and bring out the worst in human nature.

The county''s going to hell and we''re all clapping along!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="Shyster"]The Jeremy Kyle show is sadly representative of the growing numbers of plebeians that largely populate the country today and for that reason I am unable to view it without wanting to kick the set in.It defies belief that people argue that Corporal punishment & National Service shouldn''t be brought back.[/quote]

Do you really think teaching a bunch of yobs and thugs to use guns is a good idea?[/quote]Of course there was no such things as yobs and thugs pre National Service days?  [/quote]

Not on such a huge scale, no.[/quote]

Agreed, the fact that we have a generation of youngsters (some of whom) have no repspect for the communities or the society in which they live, and routinely break the rules and laws that bind society together is arguably the biggest problem we face.

However, I don''t think compromising the professionalism of the armred forces is the answers. Imo, we need to start by running prisons like prisons, not as holiday camps.

Switzerland has national service, and they also have one of the highest gun related death rates per head of population in the world.