Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Why does noone want us?

I see less attractive clubs invested in every week now and it just bugs me why noone comes in for us, we''ve got so much potential, a great infastructure, what is it about us?

Yeah, i think you could have said she wasn''t selling previously but now i think she wants to.

Just the club isn''t worth a lot now and has 20mil of debt. Why would someone want to buy 20mil of debt and shares that aren''t worth a lot? Answer: They wouldn''t unless they had some connection to Norwich.

And Delia as a business woman, why would she want to write off millions of pounds of investment for nothing? She''s not that rich unfortunately that she can do that.

No win situation for the fans unfortunately.

Who knows? I think Delia will sell, but sadly it seems no one is out there! Look at Newcastle. They can''t find a buyer and they are a much bigger club than us.

I think its due the way the owners are slagged off by the fans on this Notice Board.

Remember how Robert Chase was called "You Fat Bast...." and now Delia is called "The Cook".

You could get lost if I had the money. Go find a club where I would be appreciated.

I''m sure she would love to sell. Sadly she wants to sell at her price. The problem is that NO ONE will buy at that price. That is why Delia Smith is still our majority owner. She wants her money back. Sadly, she missed the first lesson in football investment. You very rarely ever get money back you invest in a football club.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I see less attractive clubs invested in every week now and it just bugs me why noone comes in for us, we''ve got so much potential, a great infastructure, what is it about us?
[/quote]

Like who??

[quote user="Bobert"]

I think its due the way the owners are slagged off by the fans on this Notice Board.

Remember how Robert Chase was called "You Fat Bast...." and now Delia is called "The Cook".

You could get lost if I had the money. Go find a club where I would be appreciated.

[/quote]

There isn''t a single club in this country that an owner would be appreciated for as long as she has been here for such a sustained period of failure, the abuse she gets pales into insignificance compared to what she would recieve at most other clubs. Anyone who is looking to buy a football club would be best advised not to bother if they don''t expect critisicm for self inflicted failure.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

Anyone who is looking to buy a football club would be best advised not to bother if they don''t expect critisicm for self inflicted failure.

[/quote]

I think this, together with the fact that you will lose millions is what puts people off!

If I were a multimillionaire (fat chance!), I would want to contribute something to City, buy some shares perhaps, but nothing would persaude me to buy the club or its board of directors!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I see less attractive clubs invested in every week now and it just bugs me why noone comes in for us, we''ve got so much potential, a great infastructure, what is it about us?[/quote]

why not ask Peter himself?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

Anyone who is looking to buy a football club would be best advised not to bother if they don''t expect critisicm for self inflicted failure.

[/quote]

I think this, together with the fact that you will lose millions is what puts people off!

If I were a multimillionaire (fat chance!), I would want to contribute something to City, buy some shares perhaps, but nothing would persaude me to buy the club or its board of directors!

[/quote]

I think much depends on how wealthy you are and how much you are prepared to put in to achieve your aims, if someone bought NCFC now and put a couple of million in for players we''d probably have a very good chance of promotion from league 1 this season but that would be as far as we''d get. If on the other hand someone came in and put 50 million into the club you wouldn''t find a bookie to give you odds on us being a prem club within a couple of years.

So if I was wealthy enough to put 50 million in I''d buy the club, if I could only afford a couple of million I''d give it to the club on the proviso that every penny was spent on players.

shes being totally unrealistic what she wants for this club .

shes prepared to hang on , and risk losing more money as the club freefalls in value ,

its a no win situation.

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]Interesting, because other people who support the board are keen to point out that the comments on here are unrepresentative and nobody reads the message board anyway.

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

"The Cook" is mild compared to what a lot call her on here. I wonder whether they talk like that in real life?