Sign in to follow this  
pride_of_anglia_ncfc

Bryan Gunn live on Anglia Tonight at 1800, ITV1

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]"I think me and my coaching staff have the backing of most of our supporters"

The worrying thing is that he is probably right. [:|]
[/quote]

He''s not right!  90%  of supporters don''t want him in charge and that''s a fact!

[/quote]
Conduct a survey of 25,000 did you? Like other people say, people on this board represent the minority. There''s a lot out there willing Gunn to have another chance and even some supporting Delia.
[/quote]
Going by the supporters forum, most were happy to have Gunn on again next season.
[/quote]

Not sure if you went yourself or not to the supporters forum. But today''s back page of the EDP says Boos and Jeers for board and Gunn. It goes on to say Furious Norwich city fans vented their anger at senior club officials AND manager Bryan Gunn during a stormy long fan''s forum!

The board have succeeded. I feel sorry for Bryan Gunn, he was made a scapegoat by the board and because he loves this club so much he took up the task of trying to keep this club up. We were already a sinking ship, and because Roeder wasted all the transfer budget already he could only sign 1 permanent players, and that was a £25k fee. He had to keep the squad because they didn''t have any alternatives. I still want Gunn out but everyone seems to be blaming him, I blame the previous management that have put him in that position, I blame the board who have appointed these managers and I blame the players, that have let us down on a consistent basis this season.

Everybody said they were worried it would end badly for Gunny - walk away now Brian before people forget what a legend you were on the pitch.  You''re making yourself look like a bit of a twat.

as i have posted on another thread the majority of people i have spoken too since Sunday wouldn''t object to gunny being given a chance to prove himself, myself being one of them. people on here are the minority not the majority as some people seem to think

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]as i have posted on another thread the majority of people i have spoken too since Sunday wouldn''t object to gunny being given a chance to prove himself, myself being one of them. people on here are the minority not the majority as some people seem to think
[/quote]

If you''re right Matt - and I''m sorry to come over all Cluck on you here - that means the majority are cretins. Total and utter cretins. If he''s up to being a manager, let him go and prove it somewhere else first, instead of treating us like his very own guinea pig. When a club like us disappears into League 1, the last thing on earth we should be doing is letting someone learn on the job - regardless of how much of a good bloke they might be or how much they might "bleed green and yellow".

but what other options are there at the minute? robins would cost a fortune in compo, cant see us paying that so it would have to be someone out of contract/work - the only people like this i have heard about are Ince or Wise and i would rather have gunny over either of these two or some foreign manager who doesn''t know the league etc although if Martinez has a twin brother sign him up now

Firstly I don''t want Gunn to get the job as he screwed it up this time, he took us over when we weren''t in the bottom 3 but he duly took us there. Why does he think knowing the county means he''ll be better for the job?

Mr Wenger took over Arsenal and the players hadn''t even heard of him, yes I know they are losing to Man Utd right now but my point is that the people of the county or the county itself doesn''t need to have a love affair with the manager. Remember its a results business and he only got us bad results!!

I think deep down Gunn just wants to get himself a nice lucrative contract, after all the reports we''re hearing about him suggest that he just wants the players to like him and did they really want to play for him and then he''ll be the next manager to get a nice payout! Kerching!

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]My family are behind me .... well your daughter got you the job in the first place .
[/quote]

so Miss M Gunn is on the board of directors is she?

Idiot!

jas :)

Utter toss.  I have spoken to well over a dozen other season ticket holders in various conversations at work, and not one, not matter what their stance on the board etc thinks Gunn is the person to dig us out of league one.This a forum representing a broad base of fans, to suggest that its 1000+ posters are merely some sort of coven of hatred is ludicrous.[quote user="matt crowhurst"]as i have posted on another thread the majority of people i have spoken too since Sunday wouldn''t object to gunny being given a chance to prove himself, myself being one of them. people on here are the minority not the majority as some people seem to think [/quote]

[quote user="thebigfeller"]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]as i have posted on another thread the majority of people i have spoken too since Sunday wouldn''t object to gunny being given a chance to prove himself, myself being one of them. people on here are the minority not the majority as some people seem to think
[/quote]

If you''re right Matt - and I''m sorry to come over all Cluck on you here - that means the majority are cretins. Total and utter cretins. If he''s up to being a manager, let him go and prove it somewhere else first, instead of treating us like his very own guinea pig. When a club like us disappears into League 1, the last thing on earth we should be doing is letting someone learn on the job - regardless of how much of a good bloke they might be or how much they might "bleed green and yellow".

[/quote]

How long have myself and Cluck pointed this out to you???

It seems unless we can muster up enough numbers for serious protests against the majority of utter fools out there then NCFC is a lost cause that can kiss goodbye to league football all together in the not too distant future.  They say to give people a chance and that we are lucky to have a club and that we should stick together blah, blah, blah... but it will be them to blame when Delia leads us in to administration and them and Gunny have led us to the 4th Division (Div 2).

[quote user="Big Bob"]I hate Bryan Gunn now, not because he took us down, as i believe he should have never been given the job, but he always jsut talks complete bullshit, and really gets on my nerves. All this they players let us down crap, Yes we know Gunn we dont need you telling us.[/quote]

Same here Bob, his ruddy daughter too......talk about please employ me, he''ll be standing on roundabouts next!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]I hate Bryan Gunn now, not because he took us down, as i believe he should have never been given the job, but he always jsut talks complete bullshit, and really gets on my nerves. All this they players let us down crap, Yes we know Gunn we dont need you telling us.[/quote]

Same here Bob, his ruddy daughter too......talk about please employ me, he''ll be standing on roundabouts next!

[/quote]

Not like you to bring your hate for the female sex into the argument.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Plonker!

I love females, especially the wife.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Plonker!

I love females, especially the wife.[:D]

[/quote]

I see you''re enjoying your daily mug of hot bile this morning Wiz. I expect the wife has given you a couple of indigestifs to dunk.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]My family are behind me .... well your daughter got you the job in the first place .[/quote]

so Miss M Gunn is on the board of directors is she?

Idiot!

jas :)

[/quote] Hand on heart do you really believe Melissa Gunns antics had no bearing on the appointment the Board made ? of course it did, and it was meant to.