Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Fotheringham and Eagle Leave

Official WebsiteWell good riddance I say, but losing more squad players is a lovely bonus [:S].  We all knew Fotheringham was going to leave, but although I didn''t rate Eagle surely we needed him to stay on?

Totally agree,Fozzy is sh** but Eagle good enough be a sub for League 1,oh well let the mass exit of players and staff begin.

I imagine the exodus is only going to grow from now on in but I can''t bring myself to feel sorry for any of the squad who may be affected. The staff at Carrow Road is a different matter though - I''ve a horrible feeling we are going to witness quite a few redundancies if the miracle doesn''t come off.

Good. At least we''ve started getting rid of players who are far from good enough to earn what they do (I''m not saying that I know what they earn, but I''m sure with Fozzy in particular that the ex-captain who was a regular in the side would have been on a decent wage)

glad to see them both leave. perhaps a bit harsh on Eagle but life is hard and it''s about time these freeloaders learnt that

just hope we have 16 players left by start of next season

[quote user="San Miguel"]

glad to see them both leave. perhaps a bit harsh on Eagle but life is hard and it''s about time these freeloaders learnt that

just hope we have 16 players left by start of next season

[/quote]

I dont think we have been harsh on Eagle at all, he was given a contract and admitted he was suprised, im sure he was grateful for the contract. Rejected by the Blue Square a few weeks ago.

Nothing against the lad, but thats not the type of player we need on the bench next year if we want to go up (or indeed stay up).

[quote user="LQ"]I imagine the exodus is only going to grow from now on in but I can''t bring myself to feel sorry for any of the squad who may be affected. The staff at Carrow Road is a different matter though - I''ve a horrible feeling we are going to witness quite a few redundancies if the miracle doesn''t come off.

[/quote]

I heard the same thing LQ. Some people are concerned for their jobs if we are relegated. One guy actually told me that he couldn''t watch the game on Monday because defeat could mean the loss of his wifes job.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="LQ"]I imagine the exodus is only going to grow from now on in but I can''t bring myself to feel sorry for any of the squad who may be affected. The staff at Carrow Road is a different matter though - I''ve a horrible feeling we are going to witness quite a few redundancies if the miracle doesn''t come off.

[/quote]

I heard the same thing LQ. Some people are concerned for their jobs if we are relegated. One guy actually told me that he couldn''t watch the game on Monday because defeat could mean the loss of his wifes job.

[/quote]

I think you will find there is great nervousness among the staff - if the worst happens there are bound to be cuts in virtually every department I would think.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Official Website

Well good riddance I say, but losing more squad players is a lovely bonus [:S].  We all knew Fotheringham was going to leave, but although I didn''t rate Eagle surely we needed him to stay on?
[/quote]This is the lad that a short while ago had a trial at Stevenage and they turned him down, good riddance the pair of them,

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Official WebsiteWell good riddance I say, but losing more squad players is a lovely bonus [:S].  We all knew Fotheringham was going to leave, but although I didn''t rate Eagle surely we needed him to stay on?[/quote]This is the lad that a short while ago had a trial at Stevenage and they turned him down, good riddance the pair of them,[/quote]Of course, I agree with that, but my point was as a squad player didn''t we NEED him?!