Sign in to follow this  
Jerzy Krukowski

outraged

I''m absolutely outraged that we haven''t torn down the new Jarrold stand and the corner infill. They could raise a few quid in scrap. We could then put the amount of cash we have to spend out in a press release, just so everyone know''s we''re a serious club. I suggest getting together a list of strikers that coca-cola league clubs want to get shot of then spending the whole lot on one of them. This is mainly so that after a couple of games without scoring we can barrack the new striker and demand that Leon/Svenson/mcVeigh/Docherty etc was in fact the answer to our prayers all along.

I''m far more outraged than you Spat!!

I''ve heard that Drury has had a major falling out with Worthy, but when I try and tell people this they just don''t believe me!

[quote]I''m absolutely outraged that we haven''t torn down the new Jarrold stand and the corner infill. They could raise a few quid in scrap. We could then put the amount of cash we have to spend out in a pres...[/quote]

Totally agree with you SPat, so much so, that I''ve decided to go out and buy a Ferrari this weekend. I know I can''t afford it and will probably go bankrupt, and there''s no guarantee that it will get me what I want i.e. loads of good looking women!

Only kidding Gazza   :o)

bOOOOOOOoooooooooo!! I''m not renewing my season ticket!!

We deserve to be a premiership club, we finished third once you know?!

Helveg is crap!! So is Jonson, and as for Svensson - don''t get me started. And that Gary Holt, well, I''m better than him. And while we''re at it, Worthington can go too!

Our team should be this :

Ward

Briggs Mackay Shackell Brennan

Henderson (boooo) Safri Mulryne Brennan (yes, he''s that good)

Jarvis (he''s the future don''t you know) Roberts (cos he''s miles better than Svensson)

Worthington is the best thing that has happened to this club and let no one tell you otherwise...

OK so that last lot of posts was a load of rubbish but it just goes to show how fickle we can all be - love the earlier posts by the way - there should be a little more madness and humour on these boards instead of people getting up tight about other people''s opinions!

drinking? don''t need it with the tramazapam! Can''t afford it anyway now I''ve lost my house in a poker game.

Apparently there will be a new section on the club site showing videos of Worthy fighting with different players each day. Anyway Greeno is out as far as I''m concerned, my grannie could have saved that shot on mon, and she''s 90.

Sack em all and bring back the 93 team except with Danny Crow up front. Ive never seen him but he''s young and must be better than what we''ve got.

wibble wibble

absolutely quality   well done people a bit of good old humour.

Spat I was just organising a loan to buy a new house with 10 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, swimming pool, study, 2 reception areas, kitchen diner, dining room, 4 garages and a conservatory because I reckon I deserve it and I have just bet on a horse that will guarantee I can afford to pay back the loan.

Talking of the ''93 team, surely Ruel Fox is up for grabs (again). He might be knocking on a bit, but I''m sure he cold deliver the goods on a more regular basis than Jonsson.

They can''t get rid of Greeno, i didn''t not sell up my shares to have him go in the new year... i had two quid, 45 pence invested in our great club... Is there no respect for the common, run of the mill, lower working class fan these days...

p-s: I''d like to see worthy yelling at greeno, flemming, huckerby... infact the whole team!! I love em, but they cant hear me yelling at em from down here in OZ!

Though, I will be yelling a different tune come late sat arvo!!! We love Norwich, we do, we do...

[quote]whats the name of the horse Stevanage fan I will place the same bet.[/quote]

I haven''t decided yet mate, its worth somewhere between £1.2M and £5M and is sure to solve all my problems.  I am just waiting for some sound advice from a Wizard that I know, lol