Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Forest V Coventry & Reading V Barnsley

CMON READING  just score one goal for us Norwich fans

Brum winning is good news. Means Wolves will have something to play for at Barnsley next week.

since we''re mentioning ex Canaries - Chris Brown scores for Preston in their humping of Cardiff. doesn''t exactly help us either as Preston will be putting pressure on Reading

In the canaries world interview yesterday Gunny said that he and the squad would be watching SSN together...I wonder what they''re making of it? Dohertys probably pulling people down in excitement!

Have Setanta really got the Chelseaa - Arsenal game instead of Sky, ITV or BBC, I cant f''in believe that I was looking forward to watch that game!!

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Have Setanta really got the Chelseaa - Arsenal game instead of Sky, ITV or BBC, I cant f''in believe that I was looking forward to watch that game!![/quote]it will be on m8....i will PM you some links[Y]

If it all stays as it is i think its a good outcome....southampton lose, barnsley draw, plymouth lose and are right back in it especially if we win tomorrow and forest win.  I think most of us had forest down for a win today, if only reading could nick it I would say a perfect day.  Lets now beat Ipswich!

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Have Setanta really got the Chelseaa - Arsenal game instead of Sky, ITV or BBC, I cant f''in believe that I was looking forward to watch that game!![/quote]it will be on m8....i will PM you some links[Y][/quote]

Could you Pm to me too, mate? Cheers![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Have Setanta really got the Chelseaa - Arsenal game instead of Sky, ITV or BBC, I cant f''in believe that I was looking forward to watch that game!![/quote]it will be on m8....i will PM you some links[Y][/quote]

Could you Pm to me too, mate? Cheers![:D]

[/quote]PM sent [Y]