Sign in to follow this  
The Puppet Man

chant for 2moro

was listening to the cricket and the said when the ashes was in australia the barmy army managed to get a chant of "barmy army" going for over 15 minutes and was wondering whether we could achieve anything like that 2moro

15 minutes...that''s nothing.After the Norwich v Inter game in the San Siro, we chanted ''Mike Walker''s Green & Yellow Army'' for about an hour.Mainly because the police wouldn''t let us out and we needed something to do, but it was still one hell of an achievement.

That san siro thought cheered me up no end! What a day that was. No matter how glum we feel we at least had that moment - there''s city supporters before and since that will never have that feeling. It''s only now we realise how lucky we were.

"Mike Walkers green n yellow army - we''re so good it''s unbelievable"

how about lah lah lah la lala lah  lah lah la CITY you can keep this going for ages unlike a quick burst of on the ball city which dies the death half way though.

I love a good sing at a football game but am fed up of sitting in the top of the Barclay and no-one singing. It''s the same in the Jarrold stand. A few sing for a second or two and then it just fizzles out...why can''t we keep it going for longer. Most time the away supporters out sing us!!!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]I love a good sing at a football game but am fed up of sitting in the top of the Barclay and no-one singing. It''s the same in the Jarrold stand. A few sing for a second or two and then it just fizzles out...why can''t we keep it going for longer. Most time the away supporters out sing us!!![/quote]It''s odd in the upper Barclay, my first year having a season ticket was up there. It''s almost as if there is a decent contingent ready to sing, but are too concerned by the reaction of the "I just came here for a bit of peace and quiet away from the missus" brigade. In my time up there I too used to be disappointed at how soon songs fizzled out, and soon learned not to try to start a song very often, there''s only so many bemused and slightly annoyed looks a man can take of a Saturday afternoon.