Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Well done Lowestoft.

Yeah Wiz great news hey on a terrible weekend!, hopefully they will make another trip to Wembley as we certainly wont be seeing the yella n green there for many a year!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cup semi finalists..............again![Y][/quote]Fully agree Wiz! A great result on an otherwise miserable day! I feel another day out at Wembley coming on! Up the Trawlerboys! [Y][:D](League and cup double anyone?) [<:o)]

Fantastic result...pitty other teams didn''t play with the determination of Lowestoft!

Bring on Wembley!

[quote user="AJ68"]Fantastic result...pitty other teams didn''t play with the determination of Lowestoft![/quote]Apart from, presumably, the other teams Lowestoft played?

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="AJ68"]Fantastic result...pitty other teams didn''t play with the determination of Lowestoft![/quote]Apart from, presumably, the other teams Lowestoft played?[/quote]I think he was referring to Norwich!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]Cup semi finalists..............again![Y][/quote]

Fully agree Wiz! A great result on an otherwise miserable day! I feel another day out at Wembley coming on! Up the Trawlerboys! [Y][:D]

(League and cup double anyone?) [<:o)]
[/quote]

Actually mate, they''re on for the treble as they have the Suffolk Premier Cup to go for as well.

See you in May again. [B] [:)] [<:o)]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]Cup semi finalists..............again![Y][/quote]Fully agree Wiz! A great result on an otherwise miserable day! I feel another day out at Wembley coming on! Up the Trawlerboys! [Y][:D](League and cup double anyone?) [<:o)][/quote]

Actually mate, they''re on for the treble as they have the Suffolk Premier Cup to go for as well.

See you in May again. [B] [:)] [<:o)]

[/quote]Ahhhh! Forgot about that! I stand corrected!(Maybe see you at another quiz..........) [B][<:o)]

[quote user="jelltex"]Hope they can go one better this year; it was a great day out last year.[/quote]Certainly was a grand day out! Was just such a shame in the end as the support was phenomenal that day! (The tube ride there was a bit ''stuffy'' though!) [B][+o(]

The Waveney Valley - back at Wembley! One hurdle to go... respect to the 1000+ at Crown Meadow yesterday!What''s going to happen when the binmen strike up like they did last year - this year with "Naarridge going down!"??? It got a bit frosty until common sense kicked in  but there were some evil looking NCFC dudes who could hardly stand up and they''re not just going to shout and burble like they did last year...Anyway - who cares - fantastic effort from Lowestoft and good luck for the semi!!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cup semi finalists..............again![Y][/quote]

This is a bit like congratulating Ipswich if they were to reach a cup semi.I thought you were a fan of their arch rivals Kirkley and Pakefield.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

This is a bit like congratulating Ipswich if they were to reach a cup semi.I thought you were a fan of their arch rivals Kirkley and Pakefield.

[/quote]

He''s flip flopping...again

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I am Til (if I may call you that) but I''m a Lowestoft born chap too, so they deserve some credit from me.