Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

BRYAN GUNN - We are all in this together and it's sink or swim now

In that one article we have a plug for Yellows and one for Canary Catering!

Other than that another load of pointless hot air.

Results Mr Gunn that''s what we want not Delia plugs and platitudes.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m sorry, and call me gullible if you like, but the more Gunny speaks the more I like him.[/quote]he certainly says the right thingsbut what were the lads doing eating at 10pm...very unhealthy!!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m sorry, and call me gullible if you like, but the more Gunny speaks the more I like him.[/quote]

Gullible!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m sorry, and call me gullible if you like, but the more Gunny speaks the more I like him.[/quote]Bet that''ll change when he says "Jamie can go" [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m sorry, and call me gullible if you like, but the more Gunny speaks the more I like him.[/quote]Bet that''ll change when he says "Jamie can go" [;)][/quote]

Already sorted Lapps......Jamie''s staying![Y]

Three Two One and sleep.Talk talk talk. That all we here from players the board the manager. Guff.We either player better than we have been all season or we are going down. No more rallying cries from player who can''t pass 10 yard. No more BS from the manager about sticking together and how good we are really but we haven''t shown it.It all just a load of $hite. Much like our team.I''m sorry but I can''t stomach much more of this type of waffle.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m sorry, and call me gullible if you like, but the more Gunny speaks the more I like him.[/quote]Bet that''ll change when he says "Jamie can go" [;)][/quote]

Already sorted Lapps......Jamie''s staying![Y]

[/quote]  Thats us struggling in League 1 next season then .

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/Sport/BryanGunn/default.aspx[/quote]
Nobody heard him, the dead man,But still he lay moaning:I was much further out than you thoughtAnd not waving but drowning.Poor chap, he always loved larkingAnd now he''s deadIt must have been too cold for him his heart gave way,They said.Oh, no no no, it was too cold always(Still the dead one lay moaning)I was much too far out all my lifeAnd not waving but drowning.

Come on Butler, don''t give me grief about Yellows, me and the girls are going there next week for a good slap up meal. I am trying to do my best to give the club some money in hard times, sadly we can''t afford Delia''s.....sob.

Agree with you about the sentiments of action rather than words though!