Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Gunn: Time for patience

This mornings EDP.

Made me smile as well. Our patience has been stretched beyond belief in the last three years.

Funnily enough Brian right at the moment I have a sneaking suspicion many of us are needing a bit more than patience, lots of drink, happy pills, a life boat from which to escape upon, a relative to visit in somewhere really remote, alien abduction, in fact any of these things before patience.

Just how patient can you be with 12 games left , we really have appointed another clown as manager .

[quote user="First Wizard"]I threw my toast at the wall when I read this over breakfast, dum words Gunny.[:|][/quote]

There must be a shortage of plates at your house then, wiz!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I threw my toast at the wall when I read this over breakfast, dum words Gunny.[:|][/quote]

There must be a shortage of plates at your house then, wiz!

[/quote]Or paintbrushes...

[quote user="First Wizard"]I threw my toast at the wall when I read this over breakfast, dum words Gunny.[:|][/quote]It spoilt my breakfast as well. We have been patient all season waiting for something to happen. We need hunger now. This is a battle. What is it Gunny, do the fans actually want it more than you and the team do.

Or have we just got to sit back and wait patiently for relegation to happen. Is that it?

LMAO hope it didn''t have jam or marmadook on it Wiz [:)]