Sign in to follow this  
lobstercatcher2

bets on gow

we''ll see, he''s likely to make them, and likely to be good in my humble opinion. any transfers a gamble, or just plain lucky, like doyle to some extent...

looked a cut above for blackpool,i was gutted we missed out on him when i watched him play especially when wolves were in for him,i think he will be a good signing for us.

why does everyone get knocked before even pulling on the shirt,people would rather us do crap so they can all sit about moaning,who did you want us to sign on our budget RONALDO?

[quote user="barclayboy1902"]

looked a cut above for blackpool,i was gutted we missed out on him when i watched him play especially when wolves were in for him,i think he will be a good signing for us.

why does everyone get knocked before even pulling on the shirt,people would rather us do crap so they can all sit about moaning,who did you want us to sign on our budget RONALDO?

[/quote]

He''s just some foreign 1 trick bloke with no proven record in the  championship!

Would be a waste of money in .......oooops[:D]

[quote user="we are rubbish"]never played for rangers,failed medical at wolves,i bet we don''t get 10 games or 2 goals from him[/quote]I''ll take that bet, call it a tenner?

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="we are rubbish"]never played for rangers,failed medical at wolves,i bet we don''t get 10 games or 2 goals from him[/quote]I''ll take that bet, call it a tenner?[/quote]And me, I could be ten quid up at bed time tonight[:D]

[quote user="we are rubbish"]never played for rangers,failed medical at wolves,i bet we don''t get 10 games or 2 goals from him[/quote]We''ll get more than ten games and likely to score more than two.The guy is hard as nails and a very determined and skillful player. I watched him loads when he played for Airdrie (my second team) when he was very young and indeed my stepdad rates him as the best player he ever saw at Airdrie.The irony is I think if Roedy got him we''d still have Roedy - so I''m very glad he''s came now.

I heard that failing the medical at Wolves was not the real reason the transfer did not happen - there was some kind of personality clash with someone in the first team squad.

Think he will do well for us if we are able to play him in position (attacking mid)