Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Bring back Chippy............

Well you were spot on with everything you said, as it has emerged today that we''re after Butterworth, but could you please tell us more about this investment? Is is a large amount? is it for our debts or for our transfer kitty?

As per my OP earlier in week, I was told that Gunny, Crook etc were his prefered choice and that the 2 things were in the mix, terms agreed on both counts,so I assume anytime now .  I can only  guess at this  but it was implied that both things went hand in hand

Michael Foulger is not one of the ''mega'' rich.  So I would guess, the most he would invest would be a few million quid.Simply put, that''s brilliant if it gives the new management team a few bob to spend in the last few days of the transfer window.

LOL! Errrrm....

I''m slightely confused! What''s happened to Chippy? and Greenoschin can you just tell me what''s going on? How has your story come on since the original post? Sorry to be a pain but can you just start again for me? Cheers.

Sorry Capt. I meant in response to the thread I started on Tuesday- "things they are a happening" since then I have been away on a course just back this evening.

I had heard about Crooky and Gunn but didn''t feel I could name names at that time - since then it''s happened and the 2nd bit of info was about MF and it seems that is due to happen any time so thought I may as well put the name on here seeing as so many people thought I was on a wind up.

Thought it would be easier to add this info on this thread about were the money was coming from than start another thread.

Cheers[B]

I''d imagine that if this were the case ex-G, that they''d want to keep this out of the public domain so that they could get value for money from the new investment ?

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

Sorry Capt. I meant in response to the thread I started on Tuesday- "things they are a happening" since then I have been away on a course just back this evening.

I had heard about Crooky and Gunn but didn''t feel I could name names at that time - since then it''s happened and the 2nd bit of info was about MF and it seems that is due to happen any time so thought I may as well put the name on here seeing as so many people thought I was on a wind up.

Thought it would be easier to add this info on this thread about were the money was coming from than start another thread.

Cheers[B]

[/quote]

Ahhh all good then!

Thanks mate I appreciate that.

How has Foulger earned his money and does he even have any money?

Not a dig at him.

I like the idea of getting small business men in and putting in a small amount in, this collectively would assist us.