Sign in to follow this  
super dave

Inside info

Not often I post on here but I thought that obviously this is worth sharing

There should be an official announcement made today at around 8.45am stating that Aidy Boothroyd has agreed to become our new gaffer

My source is a guy at work who is good mates with a few of the players.

2 senior players told him this info yesterday and he told me as soon as he saw me tonight

I would have posted earlier when I 1st found out but I''ve only just got in from work.

Also apparently this whole Worthy story has just been a load of mis-interpreted bollocks which has been blown way out of proportion by the press

The bonus of it all is that it''s allowed the Boothroyd deal to be finalised quietly behind the scenes

I''m 99% sure my source is correct and hopefully I''ll wake up in the afternoon to find out that all the info I''ve given you is true

Goodnight

[quote user="Marty"]I remain cynical![/quote]

I`m not convinced that we will see a new manager today...only some interim arrangements.

I remain hopeful that i will be surprised!!!

Thought the 8.45 press coference was just the usual pre game one? Didn''t the club say whoever holds it is the person in charge for Saturday ie. Martin or Gunny or whoever.

Hmm, I try not believe this kind of stuff. Mainly because if I like the sound of it, there''s a good chance I could end up very dissapointed!|

Saying that....I really hope this is true [:D]

My guess for what it''s worth;

The Press conference is to announce a caretaker manager/management team to take charge until:

A) They can come up with a plan B

B) The main target is ready to takeover, maybe not until the end of the season

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Also Skybet have completely closed the book on the next manager. Just a thought..........[:D][/quote]Victor Chandler''s book is still open if anybody still fancies their chances.

I got told last night from my dad who knows a few ppl up at Colney that there will be a press conference this morning at Colney to announce who will be in charge for atleast the game tomorrow, sounded like it will be Gunny and Tommy Wright and maybe some-one helpin from outside, although he''s not sure on that

[quote user="sadlerman"]

There should be an official announcement made today at around 8.45am stating that Aidy Boothroyd has agreed to become our new gaffer

2 senior players told him this info yesterday and he told me as soon as he saw me tonight

II''m 99% sure my source is correct and hopefully I''ll wake up in the afternoon to find out that all the info I''ve given you is true

[/quote]

Another false rumour which raised our hopes temporarily [:@]

[quote user="sadlerman"]

Not often I post on here but I thought that obviously this is worth sharing

I would have posted earlier when I 1st found out but I''ve only just got in from work.

Also apparently this whole Worthy story has just been a load of mis-interpreted bollocks which has been blown way out of proportion by the press

The bonus of it all is that it''s allowed the Boothroyd deal to be finalised quietly behind the scenes

I''m 99% sure my source is correct and hopefully I''ll wake up in the afternoon to find out that all the info I''ve given you is true

Goodnight

[/quote]

What a ridiculous wind up! It was clearly wrong last night when the Worthy horror story broke!

[quote user="benhf88"]I got told last night from my dad who knows a few ppl up at Colney that there will be a press conference this morning at Colney to announce who will be in charge for atleast the game tomorrow, sounded like it will be Gunny and Tommy Wright and maybe some-one helpin from outside, although he''s not sure on that[/quote]

Could it be Gunney as caretaker,we all know that but are they are keeping quiet on Aidy Boothroyde, so to enable him to get his team in  IE Malkie,and then perhaps announce this over the weekend or monday, But one thing is known today, that is we have to get behind  Bryann and the team tomorrow