Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Its Boothroyd and Malky.....NOTW

Boothroyd apparently telling his friends he will be taking the norwich job, Malky coming with him him.According to sunday people - Fozzy can leave on a free as it was written into his contract that if Roeder left then he could also leave.Not sure how i feel about Boothroyd, would love to see Malky back at the club, a real inspirational leader. If the fozzy news is true then i cant say im unhappy....What does everyone else think?Both stories are available on the newsnow page. e-soccer: latest Norwich City football news every few minutes

[quote]Fozzy can leave on a free as it was written into his contract that if Roeder left then he could also leave.[/quote]

Fozzy was brought in by Grant. How would it have been possible for such a clause to be inserted when we had no idea Roeder would end up as a future manager.

Unless he renegotiated his contract somehow, the Sunday People are talking out of their rear.

i work with a watford fan and he said aidy went to the board and said it is malky or me to leave and they said goodbye to aidy

[quote user="ianboogie"]i work with a watford fan and he said aidy went to the board and said it is malky or me to leave and they said goodbye to aidy[/quote]Horsesh*t

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote]Fozzy can leave on a free as it was written into his contract that if Roeder left then he could also leave.[/quote]

Fozzy was brought in by Grant. How would it have been possible for such a clause to be inserted when we had no idea Roeder would end up as a future manager.

Unless he renegotiated his contract somehow, the Sunday People are talking out of their rear.

[/quote]Because Fozzy was out of contract last summer. Roeder extended his contract by another year, IF this is true, which seems extremely strange, then it will have been added to his contract at that time.

Don''t particularly wish to get involved in a slanging mATCH, NOR DO i WISH TO READ LATER THAT I AM A LIAR, THIS IS HORSESHIT ETC ETC AS PEOPLE LIKE TO PUT.......BUTi WAS TOLD ON fRIDAY THAT bOOTHROYD HAD BEEN STAYING AT sPROWSTON mANOR DURING THE WEEK, NO REASONS GIVEN, NO nORWICH cITY CONNECTION MENTIONED, JUST A PIECE OD INFO FROM A MAN WHO JUST DOESN''T NEED TO LIE TO ME.Oooops, excuse my capitals!!!!!

I still think Jimmy Calderwood is the man. Boothrooyd just seems way to obvious also he said yesterday Norwich have someone else lined up.

This isn''t a slur on any of the OPs at all but if I were a writer for the NOTW and wanted to fill my rumour columns, all I''d do would be to trawl the internet and reprint the stories I found there. Aidy and Malky is surely the most obvious rumour to reprint and I wouldn''t read to much into it.

Aidy was commentating on R5Live on Sat. He was asked directly if he would be the next Norwich manager by someone who''d put a £10 bet on him. He said he hadn''t been approached and that the guy should save his money. Not a definitive answer but pretty clear that he didn''t think he''d be the next  Norwich manager.

And you think Calderwood for what reason?  Just wondered as he has been sacked for poor performance in the Championship with a club comparbale to Norwich in size with a better strikeforce. 

Boothroyd is to "obvious".  WTF does that mean?  How about Kermit the frog then, nobody would expect ehtat, or the spanish inquisition....

This sort of toss really gets to me.  Boothroyd has the CV and is available.  Malky would be a bonus because he knows the club.  All this talk about wanting Malky but not boothroyd os rose tinted sh*t.  What evidence is there that Malky is a proven leader in managerial capacity?  None.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I still think Jimmy Calderwood is the man. Boothrooyd just seems way to obvious also he said yesterday Norwich have someone else lined up.
[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]

And you think Calderwood for what reason?  Just wondered as he has been sacked for poor performance in the Championship with a club comparbale to Norwich in size with a better strikeforce. 

Boothroyd is to "obvious".  WTF does that mean?  How about Kermit the frog then, nobody would expect ehtat, or the spanish inquisition....

This sort of toss really gets to me.  Boothroyd has the CV and is available.  Malky would be a bonus because he knows the club.  All this talk about wanting Malky but not boothroyd os rose tinted sh*t.  What evidence is there that Malky is a proven leader in managerial capacity?  None.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I still think Jimmy Calderwood is the man. Boothrooyd just seems way to obvious also he said yesterday Norwich have someone else lined up.[/quote]

[/quote]Wrong Calderwood Renegade, you''re thinking of Colin.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]

[/quote]

If that''s aimed at me, what I meant was that the rumour is the most obvious RUMOUR to reprint in the News of the World so simply because it''s listed there, I wouldn''t take it as gospel. I think if the News of the World did run an article saying Kermit the Frog was going to be the next Norwich manager, their standing at being taken seriously would plummit somewhat. I''m referring to the NotW rumour and not Boothroyd getting hired per se.

Understand me now? I can draw a picture on Microsoft Paint if you''d like. Jeez some people are touchy on here

[quote user="kick it off"]According to sunday people - Fozzy can leave on a free as it was written into his contract that if Roeder left then he could also leave.[/quote]Um, Fozzy only signed a year contract, He''s free to sign a pre-contract agreement now with however he wishes. On that basis I can''t see why he or Norwich would have had that clause.

Renegade,

For clarification I am talking about Jimmy Calderwood (Aberdeen manager).

I wouldn''t touch Colin with a barge pole.

As for my comment regarding Boothrooyd. I think he would be a good choice, but it''s unlikely to happen. Everyone says he is the man, but favourites don''t always get appointed.

I think our new man will not be the obvious choice.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]Err.. he was out of contract in the summer, remember? Some people on here were actually worried he wouldn''t renew.So his current contract was signed for this season under roeder.