Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

I see that the MUGS have got what they asked for yet again...

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"]

Do you not think that you should wait and see who Delia & Co bring in as their next monkey before you dance a jig of delight?

Who is going to be next to blame for our relegation now Mr Roeder has departed???  [:$]

[/quote]

I think we could write the drivvel planned for on here in the coming weeks in advance. Sheep will always be sheep and so follow their leader without question.

It''s a bloody shambles and when we as supporters come to accept "survival" as an achievement we may as well not bother. That''s where the ovine City fan is now mentally so "Little Old Norwich" has truly arrived.

[/quote]

Good to see the twins are back in force spouting their usual crapp. I wonder if Pete has worked out that their the same.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]

As you don''t go and watch why do you care and what right do you have to comment you sad little man.  I appreciate this board is your whole life and the only attention you ever get (were you by any chance bullied at school?). I am no supporter of this board. However the sacking of GR was entirley the right decision.  Do I have confidence that they will appoint the correct manager now - no I don''t to be honest. Will we avoid relegation - possibly not.  However it''s a game and it''s a choice to support or not. I choose to support and look forward to watching on Saturday more than I did when GR was in charge. I''m far from dancing a jig of delight, but as the board are not about to walk and no one is likely to rush in to buy them out I''m happier now Roeder has gone then when he was here.You can''t comment on that as you don''t watch us play do you? I don;t expect you have time as I have the impression your life is soent in a grotty bed-sit in front of a computer screen as whewnever you try to interact with anyone face to face they laugh at you.

To everyone else - I know I shouldn''t encourage him with a response and it''s feeding his desired attention etc.... but it is so much fun and he;''s such easy pickings I can''t help myself.

[/quote]

You love Delia and lick her yam yam''s every night.... [:$]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"]

Do you not think that you should wait and see who Delia & Co bring in as their next monkey before you dance a jig of delight?

Who is going to be next to blame for our relegation now Mr Roeder has departed???  [:$]

[/quote]

I think we could write the drivvel planned for on here in the coming weeks in advance. Sheep will always be sheep and so follow their leader without question.

It''s a bloody shambles and when we as supporters come to accept "survival" as an achievement we may as well not bother. That''s where the ovine City fan is now mentally so "Little Old Norwich" has truly arrived.

[/quote]

Good to see the twins are back in force spouting their usual crapp. I wonder if Pete has worked out that their the same.

[/quote]

Ahh sssshhhh you pink un picker yam yam basher!!! [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So your saying that if Delia and CO wern''t about Roeder would of been manager of the year and everything would be rosy?

Don''t think so!

Roeder was given reasonable funds but he didn''t use them well in the main and the few good signings he made he nullifyed by his cr*p tactics and none existent man management!

I''ll be the 1st one to agree that the board need replacing and their managerial appointments the last 2 times (yes Grant was cr*p and he was given funds as well!) have been poor but don''t use them as an excuse for Glen Roeders almost complete lack of managerial qualities!

WE CAN"T SACK THE BOARD FROM WHERE WE STAND! They want to be relieved of the responsibility and their last punt at doing it with any decorum and without losing an absolute stack of cash is as follows: The change of manager if handled smoothly and swiftly enough, may just breathe enough fresh air into the place to help us avoid the drop. The change in energy (and a million complex factors) allow actual and sustained interest from investor / investors - and we all finally move on.

Acerbic bile throwing and told you sos don''t seem to get us anywhere do they Smudge? This is not black and white and it''s not a simple problem. I have a feeling you''d be lost if things did improve wouldn''t you? You''re a habitual sh*t stirring angry guy right?

Part of the possibility of salvation is that what little changes are made result in a shift in atmosphere which may lift the team...? So why be first in the queue to attempt to derail that fragile hope? This has nothing to do with any affiliation or otherwise with our current board, it''s just a desire to engage with what little can change for the time being. Not blind faith just logical consideration of the complexities of it all!

[/quote]

[/quote]

It really is so predictable and dull it makes you struggle to find the motivation at times doesn''t it Cluck?

Right, I am just signing out now... you sign in again.... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that''s her on her avatar I think she''s got a nerve to start throwing insults about. Get a bag over ya head darlin''.... please.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]So don''t go to matches, don''t post on here. Leave the ovine supporters and put your time and energies into something else. I don''t accept survival as an achievement at all but when I am totally fed up with the return I get from my investment in a season ticket and time I will stop going and put it into something else. Whilst I still enjoy watching live football, meeting up in the pub before a game, post match debate etc.. i will continue to support the team. If you don''t want to fine. It''s a choice after all. If the likes of you and Smudger are so bothered that some continue to choose to go and watch the team why do you keep coming on here? Just go away and put your energies into other aspsects of your life - do you have one?[/quote]

Oh jolly good for you and your yam yam bashing pals... it is all just a jolly good day out for you isn''t it???

What a GRADE A twonk!!! [:$]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok you two.  Once and for all. 

1.  Who is your choice for our new manager?  Perhaps you could each come up with your top three just so that we all know.  The problem is that if it is one of your choices, you''d sort-of have to back them, won''t you.

2.  Your plans for the club please.  I''m rather bored reading about how everyone else is soooo stupid for supporting their club. Clearly you want rid (somehow) of Delia et al, but just how will you achieve that goal, and what will you then do to ensure success, if it is so easy? 

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that''s her on her avatar I think she''s got a nerve to start throwing insults about. Get a bag over ya head darlin''.... please.

[/quote]

That is the AVIVA dolly bird Cluck... paid to try and look sexy promoting AVIVA and NCFC for a living.

I tell you what darling if you wanna try and look sexy then I would suggest you get a career change promoting 2 different companies... this really does not do a lot for your portfolio.... [;)]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Time for the Stowmarket two to exit stage left.

[/quote]

As I usually do Ricardo, I agree entirely with you. Trouble is, who the hell is going to buy a footie club in the current climate?

"If that''s her on her avatar I think she''s got a nerve to start throwing insults about. Get a bag over ya head darlin''.... please."

Bang out of order Cluck! That''s just bullying mate - have a word with yourself, you''re way off topic there.

PS have a look at Branston''s last comments I''d be genuinely interested to hear some constructive ideas from you too.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1.  Who is your choice for our new manager?  Perhaps you could each come up with your top three just so that we all know.  The problem is that if it is one of your choices, you''d sort-of have to back them, won''t you.

2.  Your plans for the club please.  I''m rather bored reading about how everyone else is soooo stupid for supporting their club. Clearly you want rid (somehow) of Delia et al, but just how will you achieve that goal, and what will you then do to ensure success, if it is so easy? 

[/quote]

Do not have a choice... I wanted them to keep Roeder until we had a new owner in charge.

They could of then brought in their own manager instead of having to pay off yet another one of Delia''s monkeys first.

As for getting rid of Delia... I do not think that we will ever achieve it DICKLE... not while we have so many Prize Turnips following our club anyhow,

You want us to stop taking the pee... do something about the situation... aim some flak at those who are really to blame.

[quote user="Romantic"]"PS have a look at Branston''s last comments I''d be genuinely interested to hear some constructive ideas from you too.[/quote]

My advice is not to hold your breath. 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[/quote]

Do not have a choice... I wanted them to keep Roeder until we had a new owner in charge.

They could of then brought in their own manager instead of having to pay off yet another one of Delia''s monkeys first.

As for getting rid of Delia... I do not think that we will ever achieve it DICKLE... not while we have so many Prize Turnips following our club anyhow,

You want us to stop taking the pee... do something about the situation... aim some flak at those who are really to blame.

[/quote]

Oh, it''s Dickle again is it?  You really are so, so witty! 

Interesting that neither of you nor Cluck can answer a straight question.  Not remotely surprising, though.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Now is the time for ''Come On City'', not name calling.[/quote]here here... Smudge... i don''t think you''re thick at all but can you not see the way you bullboze in with your very opinionated views that no one will ever EVER take you seriously... i agree with what you say regarding the board but the way you come across is like a school boy trying to wind people up... i think that is what you''re all about sadly... i know a few people like you... i know your type... and that type does a lot of talk and a lot of i told you so... a lot of snide remarks but they don''t do too much to make things happen...We needed a new manager that much was painfully obvious... as it is obvious we need a new board... We have 15 days left of the window... we have half a season left to try to get us out of the brown stuff... getting rid of the manager is at least a start of potential brighter times ahead... the board have to come out and say they got it wrong again.. they know they have egg on their face... when this dies down a litle i am sure they will come forward... they almost have to... it''s twice now they have made bad appointments...  not having a go.... it would be nice to read someone''s post (i.e you) who i agree with in part... but without all the utter dross which you spew out to offend people  to evoke reaction...

Hi, The Chirp - where in Surrey are you from?  Haven''t been on here much recently, so haven''t noticed your thing before; I live in Surbiton, so you''re probably not far away!...

Smudger, I agree the board have to go for us to progress anywhere in the long term. Unfortunately, this is probably the worst time to try and sell a football club, is it not? And you know as well as i do how close we are to verging on relegation. Okay, the sacking of Roeder could be seen as driving the attention off the board to elsewhere, but it can also be seen as the board acting quickly, paying off a reasonable amount to get rid of a manager and try and stop us from ending up in league 1 next season. Hopefully, like me, you don''t want us to get relegated. That means, as fans, we have to hope they make the right appointment and support our team out of the relegation zone.I still stick by what i''ve said before, i think our team is capable of being comfortable midtable.