Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Celtic 1-1 !!! YES!
Leicester 2-0.

Game on.

[/quote]

Celtic up 2-1. Let''s go Shaun!

[/quote]

Yes! Come on Celtic! Excellent [Y]

2 down 4 to go [Y] Although they include the 3 Italian teams and one away team [:S]

Leicester 3 Leyton Orient 1
Celtic 2 Dundee 1

You keep going on about how worried you are that you''ve chosen 3 Italian matches, well if you''re so worried about it, then why pick them?

[quote user="ncfc90"]You keep going on about how worried you are that you''ve chosen 3 Italian matches, well if you''re so worried about it, then why pick them?[/quote]

Because they look like good choices, the best options in my opinion. Just the fact i''ve got to have 3 italian games go the right way is a bit of a worry. And if any of my games fail as I said I feel it will come from them. Calm down, You pick who you want when you get a go and I''ll pick who I think will win on my go, Thanks [:S]

Yes Yes Yes... well done Shaun[Y] We just need Inter this evening and then we go into Sunday unbeaten. That''s the excitement of the Free Bet. I hope your still enjoying it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes Yes Yes... well done Shaun[Y] We just need Inter this evening and then we go into Sunday unbeaten. That''s the excitement of the Free Bet. I hope your still enjoying it.

[/quote]

Yes, of course! I''m so hoping we can go into tomorow knowing we are half way to winning the money after an Inter win [Y]

Damn. Sorry i''ve let you all down. I knew it would be one of those Italian teams to spoil it [:''(] Oh well. Good luck to whoever is in next week, i''ve enjoyed my go [Y][:(]

Unlucky Shaun, that was a brave effort and you will be back to fight another day for us next season and the free bet will be back again next week. But please no apologies my friend, there''s no blame or recriminations on the free bet pages.You haven''t let anyone down, in fact quite the opposite as you provided so much excitement and enjoyment to City fans all over the world today. We will still be checking tomorrows results as there''s still our own league to look forward to after that. So see you all later with those stats[Y]

Hey Shaun, don''t beat yourself up buddy. You made some good selections and the rest is up to the gods...lol

We all know that it''s a " funny ole game" and that''s why we love it.

Time to look at next weeks picks and do our best for next weeks picking pup[;)] whilst keeping an eye on your last 3 romp in Sunday.[:D]

Chin up m8.[;)] 

Cheers everybody. I was and am still absolutely gutted though. I would have loved to have won it for everyone and the academy. Oh well, hopefully i''ll get another shot at it in the future. It really is hard to avoid those upsets. Top marks to anybody who has/does in the future [Y] Still got to concentrate on my own nap for tommorow though. Hopefully that will be a small consolation for the dissapointment.

Fiorentina lost aswell. Juventus won and Barcelona are yet to play. Meaning the best I can do is 4 out of 6. At least my nap winning was some form of a consolation for me ...

39 PUPs picked this week 27 winning naps, only 8 losing naps and 4 postponed making them void. That''s a very impressive 77% of us correct. Trent is still Top Of The Pups but Inchy is closing in on him. MacsPerm is up to 3rd now. Leeds and MacsPerm now share the longest winning run of 7.

Here are the latest standings : -

Picker

Season

Season %

Trent Canary

16-18

Inch High

20-23

MacDougall’s perm

17-20

Arrdee

18-22