Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with Pink un Pickers.

I''m going to Italy too. Genoa''s home record reads P8 W6 D2 L0 F17 A6 while Torino''s away record is P8 W0 D2 L6 F6 A15 so in what I think is a difficult week the best I can do is : -

Genoa  V  Torino    Home Win

Good luck Shaun. I just know you are the man for the job[Y]

Leeds to beat Carlisle for me this week. I have let baby Annie pick for a while and as soon as I pick Celtic last week for a change, they go and throw away a 2-0 lead!

So Annie has picked this week and she goes for Leeds!

Good luck Shaun and pups - we''re due a win I think!

Hello all you chilled MUMs,

I have just managed to get my hands on a computer so I can have a pick this week.

I haven''t got much info to go on so the quality of my pick will not be too good, (not much change there then ? ha ha)

As I am surrounded by people speaking Spanish it is only fitting that I go for a Barcelona Win as my nap.

Good luck Shaun, I think you are just the one to pull off a great win for us ?

!Are well back to the balmy breezes, bye

Thanks for all the ''good lucks'' and thanks for all of your excellent naps so far. Every persons nap shall be considered so keep them coming. I will be on here at about 9 tommorow night to post to final bet for this weekend. [Y]

I''m going to go with the Premier League this week simply because even the Met Office seem to have given up predicting what the weather will be like and, if bad, it hits the lower divisions,

Aston Villa v WBA - HOME WIN.

Can''t see many of the Welsh fixtures surviving the weather this week, so off to sunny-ish spain for

Osasuna v BARCELONA - AWAY WIN

Good luck Shaun,

Leedscanary (Young gun)

barcelona the biggest owned fans club in the world city please take note and delia off sod

My naps: Olympiakos to beat Xanthi. Olympiakos are 6 points clear at the top, have won 5 of the last 6 whilst Xanthi have no wins in the last 8. Best of luck Shaun!

Right. Sorry. Now back from work, been finalising my list and here it goes. Thanks to all the pups for their good luck''s and their brilliant selections this week.

Leicester V Leyton Orient - Home Win:
Inch_high, methcanary, cityangel, CNS-Canary
I''m always reluctant now to go for English games if I have to due to experiences I have had with myself on here. Coninced an English team is going to win but they through it away. However, 20 league positions apart, 29 points difference and Leicesters awesome home record hae convinced me to chose this.

Osasuna V Barcelona - Away win:
Yankee canary, Birkshire canary, obwian canary Gorleston Jim, Leedscanary, loz h
Like with Leicester, 20 places difference speaks for itself. Barcelona hae a brilliant record on the road aswell. 7 wins from 8. So surely a game against bottom of the league opposition can''t go wrong?

Inter Milan V Cagliari - Home win:
Norfolkbroadslim, Ardee
Can''t ignore top of the league Inter Milan. 7 wins out of 8 home games isn''t bad either. Against Cagliari''s record of 1 draw and 1 away win this season it should be a breeze for Inter.

Celtic V Dundee - Home win:
We8wba, Norfolkchance1, macdougalls perm, delias well behaved devonshire dirtbox
Celtic and Rangers dominate Scotland so much I was een considering chosing this when I originally thought it was Dundee United (from the same league). When I realised it was the Dundee 5th place in the league below I had to chose this.

Fiorentina V Lecce - Home win:
newyorkcanary
Fiorentina are 4th and have an excellent home record. A win every home game bar draws against the top 2. Lecce down in relegation 18th place have failed to win an away game this season. Only coming home with a couple of draws from their travels.

Juventus V Siena - Home win:
NCFC-Shaun
My selection this week. I had originally decided to go with nutty nigel''s choice of Genoa and chose a different one for my selection, however I had a change of heart and now feel more comfortable with Juventus (I sure hope I haven''t messed up here). 3 of 6 selections from Italy seems quite risky but they all look great options. It could have been four if I added Genoa as well! Anyway, Juventus are 2nd and Siena are 15th. Juve have won their last 4 home games. Including 12 goals in the last 3! Siena hae lost all bar one draw, and one win against the team bottom of the league. I now hae a bad feeling all the pickers selections are going to be correct and mine is going to mess it all up for us. Fingers crossed I''m wrong (or right in the case of Juventus winning).

Many others came close like nigel''s Genoa as explained above. Villa we''re also close but I like to avoid English games, they always seem to be nailed on results until it means something and they mess it up. Scunthorpe and Leeds we''re also close but I wouldn''t have been confident with 3 league 1 games. Olympiakos we''re in and out of the final 6 but eentually decided their league positions were not far enough apart.

I''ve enjoyed my week in charge so thanks once again and lets hope this will win some money for the academy [Y]

I''m tempted to change my final choice of Juventus as I''m not happy with 3 Italian teams. FC Porto are looking a good bet against Trofense but I just can''t decide which one. I must just stick it out with the Italian teams ... Yeah.

Nope, sticking with my initial choices. Bit concerned about 3 Italian teams. If one result ends up the only failure of the 6 i''m sure it will be one of the Italian teams - most probably the selection I added [:$]

Brilliant set of picks Shaun. I''m sure everyone will be impressed by the effort you have put in and the conclusions you have come to. Ray and I know the calibre of the young pickers we have on here and this is testament to that. Billy Dixon will know he has met his match when he gets these six selections tomorrow and I''m sure we are on the way to another winning week.

Greetings Pickers The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, Arrdee is a guest of the NHS again today so it was entrusted to me to put the bet on with Dixmar Racing. So thanks to Shaun and Billy Dixon the bet is on and we have…..

Leicester

2/5

Barcelona

4/9

Inter Milan

2/7

Celtic

1/6

Fiorentina

2/5

Juventus

2/7

Which will win for the Academy £44-60p which is really good because these selections look “nailed on”. These really are good odds from Billy Dixon and I know they won’t be matched anywhere. What a top man he is for us and our club! We are really glad you are enjoying your week in charge of the Free Bet Shaun, the fun really starts this afternoon as the scores start coming in. It''s game on now so thanks and good luck to all you pickers, a winning week will be a real tonic to our friend Arrdee.

Sorry to hear Ardee''s still unwell. I hope he gets better soon and i''m sure he will be back on here in no time. Lets hope the teams can get a win for him. Cheers nigel i''ve enjoyed it very much even if I am still a bit concerned about the inclusion of 3 Italian teams. Today we have Leicester, Inter Milan and Celtic in action [Y]

I know it''s late, but is there time to change my selection as it has fallen foul of the weather?

If so I now am going for Arsenal v Bolton - Home win

Late selection for me this week and it''s Leicester to win at home to Leyton Orient

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Celtic 0Dundee 1 [:''(] Oh no ... Could be over allready[/quote]No chance, they''ll come out after half time and turn it round.