Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

Player ratings thread Norwich v Forest....

Didn''t see a thread and I invite those unfortunate enough to be trapped at Carrow Road to voice their opinions for those fortunate enough (or wise enough) not to be present. Possibily the worst game of the season and probably the most soul destroying defeat of the season. I''d first like to open the floor to the guy in the city stand who threw his hat at Roeder. He knew the second half wasn''t gonna be much better, although it was a cold day (made colder by miserable performance) and I bet he regretted it later. A record number of fans "couldn''t be arsed" to go up for the second half, leaving the warmth of the wonderfully stylish yellows (ironic considering...) seemed unbearable and seemed a regretable mistake for the next 30 minutes of utter dross. I think everybody had different opinions on who was good (because to be honest everyone was bad) and I''m probably gonna be in disagrement with most parties on here. Usually there''s a comment to be made about each player, but to be honest some of the players were so bad they don''t deserve even deserve a write up...Marshall - 4 - MehSemmy - 2 (see above)Ozomuzi - 2 "         "Doc - 4 - The only of the defence to hold his head high, but not higher than a dropped head. Made plenty of mistake exploited by Forest and showed the leadership of the aviva lemeur but in his defence the rest of the defence imploded around him and made his life a hell for 90 minutes.Betrand - 3 - Annonymous.Bell - 2 -  (see above)Fattinson - 3 - Plays hide and seek in the middle, missing when neededClingan - 4 - All considering did a below average job when the rest of his midfield and defence had ran away. Tried to get stuff going at times, soon gave up. Very little tackles.Croft - 5 - Beat his man everytime, beat the crossbar almost all of the time (the odd exception being crosses hitting the first defender, being completely behind the play to forest defenders (once to an alert lita who couldn''t keep it on target) and a lucky ball that just stayed in). He''s not gonna create the chances we need, he''s not gonna score the goals we need and is very rarely gonna win us games.Hoolahan - 6.5 (my motm) - The only player with any creative spark, tried things. Got booed but kept trying. Bascially got us into the game for our (undeserved) first goal and was unlucky a few times with things that didn''t quite pay off. I love how he was bitterly slagged off. So what hoolahan didn''t quite get Lita in with 4 defence splitting passes. Croft made about 10 sh*te crosses we''d never score from. Isolated so often with hide and seek and bell deciding he''d rather be a manniquin than a football player.Lita - 6 - It''s good bye and thank you from me. The only player of real quality on the pitch and he''s gone now. It''s depressing aint it. Made a meal out of a peanut and a sugar cube and tried to keep us going. His professionalism is something that will be sorely missed and should be noted by almost all of the team.Subs:Russell - 3 - Awful. Suspended (I think). Superb.Sibierski - 6 - Good when he came on. Why was he so sh*t before?

Are you mad? Hoolahan MOTM!!!!!!!!! what a useless lightweight one footed midget........the worst player on the pitch just ahead of Osemebor,only Doc,Crofty,Lita and Clingan came out of it with any credit

Marshall - 4 - Didn''t really have much to do, but whenever he was asked to step up the plate he failed every time, poor decision making for the second goal, should i come or should i stay... ended up falling over in no mans land

Otsemobor - 1 - DISASTROUS performance, always plays the ball safe to Croft wide and hopes he pulls it off alone, shocking long balls and no defensive capabilities at all

Doherty - 4 - Made some mistakes however won most in the air, made the odd error however

Omozusi - 3 - Worst game for City... really looked out of sorts today, needs to fix his game

Bertrand - 3 - Better than his last outing for us, however really let strikers get into the channel far too easily.

Croft - 6 - Another good show by Lee Croft, man of the match by a clear mile, crossed the ball in as often as he could and never fell over and gave up. Don''t blame the lad id he leaves in January, deserves better.

Clingan - 4 - Average at best, put in a few good challenges, but gave up in the second half and looked a little out of place

Pattison - 2 - Terrible show, passing was off, positioning was poor, looked like a lost rabbit hiding away in a hole and coming out to check on the team whenever he wanted to, sort it out patty.

Bell - 2 - Dire, no wonder he got subbed. No homework done on the keeper Lee Camp. Camp loves to come out and claim corners, so what does Bell do EVERY time, play a slow, drifting, high corner into the far post.

Hoolahan first 70 minutes - 0 - WORTHLESS, did nothing, succeeded in about 5% of his passes

Hoolahan last 20 minutes - 7 - really got stuck in and sorted himself out, some neat passing and ALWAYS wanted to get the ball

Lita - 5 - Did some good running, good closing down, never got a chance courtesy of the SHOCKING midfield display.

Subs - Russell - 2 - dire, why bother bringing him on, he looked unfit, out of place, no pace and passed it to a forest player every time

Sibierski - 6 - might as well have been the second best player for us, why couldn''t he have kept up this form all season for us? Good flick ons and had the odd chance to score

Roeder - 0 - What a twit... tactically desperate

Ref - 7 - not a bad show by the ref for a change...

[quote user="DontPanic"]Are you mad? Hoolahan MOTM!!!!!!!!! what a useless lightweight one footed midget........the worst player on the pitch just ahead of Osemebor,only Doc,Crofty,Lita and Clingan came out of it with any credit[/quote]I''m positively insane. But I thought that was prerequisite of being a norwich fan...

Marshall - 4
Otsemobor - 2
Doc - 5.5 ( for sheer passion and effort)
Omosuzi - 4
Bertrand- 3
Croft - 6.5 (for sheer passion and effort)
Clingan - 5
Pattison- 3
Hoolahan - 4
Lita- 6

Subs
Sibierski - 5
Russell - 4

Only 2 players today are deserved any rating whatsoever..Croft & the Doc..the rest of the shower deserve nothing....One of the worst performances I have ever seen at Carrow Road..the players were clueless 90% of the game..the coaching discrepancies were so very plain to see..Rodent scores a minus.