Sign in to follow this  
Cowling Is A W*nk*r!!!!!

Demonstration arranged for Forest game

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Yes i signed it, and posted to say well done, good idea etc. 

Fair enough, i thought you`d joined the abuse far earlier in the thread than you did, but can you honestly say that the reaction on here, ie. calling a very reasonable poster an "idiot", "talking b******s", "spouting drivel" etc hasn`t compromised future protests?  Anyone can understand people not wishing to protest but being openly hostile to others doing it in the current situation is just bizarre.  And i assume you didn`t meet MC (whose first reply to Mr Lights was a very constructive "who the f* are you?") to chastise him on his approach?

If the very idea of a protest is met with open aggression and hostility of course there won`t be one.

[/quote]

I think its fair to say that we went with an open mind to see what would happen as passive onlookers. I have no problem with genuine protesters.As I''ve said elsewhere, if people are genuinely following their principles they deserve credit.Where we differ is that I can''t accept that Gareth is anything more than a wind up merchant ( if you know different then I am happy to accept your word), and that the non appearance of the protest is what has compromised any future ones. However, we will have to agree to differ on that. Happy New Year by the way . We may not agree all the time, but as previously stated I do respect your views and the fact that you don''t resort to abuse when someone disagrees with you!

[/quote]

Ok,ok, i`ll accept that you and MC got wound-up because you decided it was, erm, a wind-up, but i`m not really sure why you went out of your way to turn up if you were so convinced of that......

On this thread Mr Lights says he sits in block E Barclay.  There was apparently an altercation between about a dozen people singing anti-Delia stuff and, i presume, Delia supporters in block E so i think the bloke and (some!) of his mates do exist, but the 100-strong thing was an exaggeration to encourage more people to turn up.  I don`t blame him for not posting again and i think anyone considering a proper protest will shelve it given the hostility.  I know plenty of people passionate enough to protest but given the apathy, ignorance and hostility you are generally faced with most of them will just give up and walk away, which IMO is great shame.

[quote user="Gazza"]And what is that chops may I ask because it appears you are the biggest keyboard warrior of all, an amusing one at that?![/quote]Me?  I''m going to type until my fingers are just bleeding, gnarled stumps and then ask Archant to run a feature on how Delia''s ruined my life.  The resulting shame will have her out of the club by 2014 at the latest.What are you going to do?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Above post FAO Beausant obviously.

I think you need to read the thread again.  Mr Lights was pretty calm and reasonable cosidering he was rounded upon, sworn at and abused by multiple posters.  Anyone thinking about organising a serious protest will think twice having witnessed that reaction and may well come to the same conclusion as me- that the imbeciles throwing insults around at anyone daring to suggest taking positive action do not deserve other people doing their hard work for them.

[/quote]

The problem here, Mr. Carrow, is you want to believe there would have been a protest and somehow we stopped it from happening with some internet message board stirring.

Whereas the truth is there never was going to be a protest.

The fact you want protests and direct action against the board is clouding your view and obscuring the fact you''ve been trolled.

[/quote]

Maybe, maybe, MC, but to be fair you seemed pretty convinced when you posted "Good luck with what you`re doing"!

Maybe when you and Beau posted along the lines of "Let`s turn up to see what happens", it should have been "What doesn`t happen"......[;)]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Above post FAO Beausant obviously.

I think you need to read the thread again.  Mr Lights was pretty calm and reasonable cosidering he was rounded upon, sworn at and abused by multiple posters.  Anyone thinking about organising a serious protest will think twice having witnessed that reaction and may well come to the same conclusion as me- that the imbeciles throwing insults around at anyone daring to suggest taking positive action do not deserve other people doing their hard work for them.

[/quote]The problem here, Mr. Carrow, is you want to believe there would have been a protest and somehow we stopped it from happening with some internet message board stirring.Whereas the truth is there never was going to be a protest.The fact you want protests and direct action against the board is clouding your view and obscuring the fact you''ve been trolled.[/quote]

Maybe, maybe, MC, but to be fair you seemed pretty convinced when you posted "Good luck with what you`re doing"!

Maybe when you and Beau posted along the lines of "Let`s turn up to see what happens", it should have been "What doesn`t happen"......[;)]

[/quote]Yes, the more we "discussed," the more plausible it seemed - and then ssssshhhhhhhh, all was quiet.  I have to say when we met at the C&H, there was a police wagon outside.  "Blimey," I thought for a minute, "maybe something is going to happen."

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]And what is that chops may I ask because it appears you are the biggest keyboard warrior of all, an amusing one at that?![/quote]

Me?  I''m going to type until my fingers are just bleeding, gnarled stumps and then ask Archant to run a feature on how Delia''s ruined my life.  The resulting shame will have her out of the club by 2014 at the latest.

What are you going to do?
[/quote]

As always a one trick pony!,avoid the question!. 

You missed your vocation in life you would have made a great politician or even a replacement for Doncaster!. Still time....

You criticise people for not showing at the coach & horses yet you are the biggest fake going......

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Yes i signed it, and posted to say well done, good idea etc. 

Fair enough, i thought you`d joined the abuse far earlier in the thread than you did, but can you honestly say that the reaction on here, ie. calling a very reasonable poster an "idiot", "talking b******s", "spouting drivel" etc hasn`t compromised future protests?  Anyone can understand people not wishing to protest but being openly hostile to others doing it in the current situation is just bizarre.  And i assume you didn`t meet MC (whose first reply to Mr Lights was a very constructive "who the f* are you?") to chastise him on his approach?

If the very idea of a protest is met with open aggression and hostility of course there won`t be one.

[/quote]

I think its fair to say that we went with an open mind to see what would happen as passive onlookers. I have no problem with genuine protesters.As I''ve said elsewhere, if people are genuinely following their principles they deserve credit.Where we differ is that I can''t accept that Gareth is anything more than a wind up merchant ( if you know different then I am happy to accept your word), and that the non appearance of the protest is what has compromised any future ones. However, we will have to agree to differ on that. Happy New Year by the way . We may not agree all the time, but as previously stated I do respect your views and the fact that you don''t resort to abuse when someone disagrees with you!

[/quote]

Ok,ok, i`ll accept that you and MC got wound-up because you decided it was, erm, a wind-up, but i`m not really sure why you went out of your way to turn up if you were so convinced of that......

On this thread Mr Lights says he sits in block E Barclay.  There was apparently an altercation between about a dozen people singing anti-Delia stuff and, i presume, Delia supporters in block E so i think the bloke and (some!) of his mates do exist, but the 100-strong thing was an exaggeration to encourage more people to turn up.  I don`t blame him for not posting again and i think anyone considering a proper protest will shelve it given the hostility.  I know plenty of people passionate enough to protest but given the apathy, ignorance and hostility you are generally faced with most of them will just give up and walk away, which IMO is great shame.

[/quote]

Well I''m in Barclay E Block Mr Carrow and it was the same people as started the Worthy Out in there in 2006. I don''t always agree with them but I certainly wouldn''t be hostile to them. One of them occasionally posts on this board. Not as Gareth Lights though. In fact I''m never aggressive towards any Norwich fans.

If this thread really is for real then I''m quite happy to repeat my offer to be part of a team from here that will look after vulnerable souls like yourself, Smudger and Gareth against attacks from wicked Deliaites. Anyone else up for it[:^)]

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]And what is that chops may I ask because it appears you are the biggest keyboard warrior of all, an amusing one at that?![/quote]Me?  I''m going to type until my fingers are just bleeding, gnarled stumps and then ask Archant to run a feature on how Delia''s ruined my life.  The resulting shame will have her out of the club by 2014 at the latest.What are you going to do?[/quote]

You missed your vocation in life you would have made a great politician or even a replacement for Doncaster!. Still time....

You criticise people for not showing at the coach & horses yet you are the biggest fake going......

[/quote]I showed up at the Coach.  And I''m quite real.Now it''s your turn not to duck a question.  What are you going to do?

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"]

As to your question in another post, I was there becuase I was interested to see if the strength of feeling amongst fans was as strong as its often painted on here,and now I have the answer!

[/quote]

Come on, you dont need others to "hold your hand"! LOL! You are old enough to campaign by yourself. Board in!

[/quote]

Oh well, I guess we''ll just have to agree to disagree.Please feel free to ignore the substance of my posts and paint as whatever windmill you wish to tilt at. If it pleases you you can make me a Delia lover, board apologist, Roeder supporter or whatever suits.Anyone who actually reads my posts will know that I''m none of those things, but you clearly have a deep seated need to make me the bad guy when all I''ve done is point out that we''ve all been scammed about anon existent protest.You''re just making yourself look silly at the moment.

[/quote]

May I suggest you look at your own posts where you have criticised people for not attending the protest on Sunday. If you are not a board supporter then why are you so bothered about what the rest of us do or not do?    

[/quote]

My criticism is of people who preach revolution on here but then don''t appear when they have the chance to actually make a stand.I personally don''t care whether people protest or don''t protest.Its a free country and people must do what they think is right,and  I admire anyone who stands up for his/her principles,whether I agree with them or not.What I detest are people who abuse others under the guise of anonymity but bottle it when they have a chance to stand up and be counted. That doesn''t make me a board supporter, just someone who dislikes hypocrisy. I want change as much as anyone else, but I see no point in outing the board if no-one is going to step in. That makes me a pragmatist, not a Deliarite.

[/quote]

1. Where have I abused you?

2. You seem to be the person dictating what people should do!  May you should ask people what they plan to do first? I have already posted in response to Nutty Nigel that I thought it was too early to protest.

3. Its funny that after criticising others for not attending the protest on Sunday and accusing them of hypocrisy, you ''Want change as much as anyone else''. So why are you not organising and leading the protest? It does seem that you want "someone to hold your hands"! LOL!

4. Unless you are a NCFC PLc board member or close to one, how do you (or I) know whether anyone is prepared to step in (or whether there have been any offers at a lower price)? At a price of less than £30 per ordinary share who knows what may happen? After all who expected Delia & MWJ to step forward during the Chase Out campaign?

[/quote]

1. I haven''t suggested that you have! It was a general comment. In fact,I appreciate the fact that you have debated politely and sensibly.

2. I am certainly not dictating what people do.My point is that we had a guy on here stating that a big protest was planned, getting hot under the collar when people were sceptical and then nothing happened. My simplistic view is that if you shout about something that you''re going to do and then don''t do it you make your self look stupid,and, more importantly, make it harder for those who subsequently want to organise a real protest. I

3.I''m not organising a protest because I don''t think its the right thing at present. I personally feel that a direct approach to Cullum is the correct step.You may also like to note that I set up the petition to potential buyers (which went down like a  lead balloon!),so please don''t accuse me of needing to have my hand held!

4.There''s an economic crisis and football has changed out of all recognition since the Chase era.Its too big a risk to oust the board with no alternative on the basis that someone will probably step in.That''s why I favour the approach to Cullum as I think he''s the only viable purchaser at present.

[/quote]

I would just like to know Beaus what you and chops are proposing to do on the current sh1te the club is in?

[/quote]

I will happily support and sign up to a direct approach to Cullum.

I

[/quote]

So this direct approach are you doing anything about it or do you propose to or are you just going to carry on accusing people of being keyboard warriors?

[/quote]

Probably, if they are. I have already produced and posted one petition to prospective buyers and I ''ll happily sign another one, but someone else can do the donkey work this time.Would you like to volunteer?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]And what is that chops may I ask because it appears you are the biggest keyboard warrior of all, an amusing one at that?![/quote]

Me?  I''m going to type until my fingers are just bleeding, gnarled stumps and then ask Archant to run a feature on how Delia''s ruined my life.  The resulting shame will have her out of the club by 2014 at the latest.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I showed up at the Coach.  And I''m quite real.

Now it''s your turn not to duck a question.  What are you going to do?
[/quote]

I dont believe you answered my question and as I asked first I believe it is common courtesy for you to answer first, etiquette my friend...

Ps. I know you are real having met you.....

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]And what is that chops may I ask because it appears you are the biggest keyboard warrior of all, an amusing one at that?![/quote]Me?  I''m going to type until my fingers are just bleeding, gnarled stumps and then ask Archant to run a feature on how Delia''s ruined my life.  The resulting shame will have her out of the club by 2014 at the latest.What are you going to do?[/quote]

[/quote]I showed up at the Coach.  And I''m quite real.Now it''s your turn not to duck a question.  What are you going to do?[/quote]

I dont believe you answered my question and as I asked first I believe it is common courtesy for you to answer first, etiquette my friend...

[/quote]Well, that''s a relief.Let''s be clear.  What is the question you want me to answer?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"]

As to your question in another post, I was there becuase I was interested to see if the strength of feeling amongst fans was as strong as its often painted on here,and now I have the answer!

[/quote]

Come on, you dont need others to "hold your hand"! LOL! You are old enough to campaign by yourself. Board in!

[/quote]

Oh well, I guess we''ll just have to agree to disagree.Please feel free to ignore the substance of my posts and paint as whatever windmill you wish to tilt at. If it pleases you you can make me a Delia lover, board apologist, Roeder supporter or whatever suits.Anyone who actually reads my posts will know that I''m none of those things, but you clearly have a deep seated need to make me the bad guy when all I''ve done is point out that we''ve all been scammed about anon existent protest.You''re just making yourself look silly at the moment.

[/quote]

May I suggest you look at your own posts where you have criticised people for not attending the protest on Sunday. If you are not a board supporter then why are you so bothered about what the rest of us do or not do?    

[/quote]

My criticism is of people who preach revolution on here but then don''t appear when they have the chance to actually make a stand.I personally don''t care whether people protest or don''t protest.Its a free country and people must do what they think is right,and  I admire anyone who stands up for his/her principles,whether I agree with them or not.What I detest are people who abuse others under the guise of anonymity but bottle it when they have a chance to stand up and be counted. That doesn''t make me a board supporter, just someone who dislikes hypocrisy. I want change as much as anyone else, but I see no point in outing the board if no-one is going to step in. That makes me a pragmatist, not a Deliarite.

[/quote]

2. You seem to be the person dictating what people should do!  May you should ask people what they plan to do first? I have already posted in response to Nutty Nigel that I thought it was too early to protest.

3. Its funny that after criticising others for not attending the protest on Sunday and accusing them of hypocrisy, you ''Want change as much as anyone else''. So why are you not organising and leading the protest? It does seem that you want "someone to hold your hands"! LOL!

4. Unless you are a NCFC PLc board member or close to one, how do you (or I) know whether anyone is prepared to step in (or whether there have been any offers at a lower price)? At a price of less than £30 per ordinary share who knows what may happen? After all who expected Delia & MWJ to step forward during the Chase Out campaign?

[/quote]

1. I haven''t suggested that you have! It was a general comment. In fact,I appreciate the fact that you have debated politely and sensibly.

2. I am certainly not dictating what people do.My point is that we had a guy on here stating that a big protest was planned, getting hot under the collar when people were sceptical and then nothing happened. My simplistic view is that if you shout about something that you''re going to do and then don''t do it you make your self look stupid,and, more importantly, make it harder for those who subsequently want to organise a real protest. I

3.I''m not organising a protest because I don''t think its the right thing at present. I personally feel that a direct approach to Cullum is the correct step.You may also like to note that I set up the petition to potential buyers (which went down like a  lead balloon!),so please don''t accuse me of needing to have my hand held!

4.There''s an economic crisis and football has changed out of all recognition since the Chase era.Its too big a risk to oust the board with no alternative on the basis that someone will probably step in.That''s why I favour the approach to Cullum as I think he''s the only viable purchaser at present.

[/quote]

I would just like to know Beaus what you and chops are proposing to do on the current sh1te the club is in?

[/quote]

I

[/quote]

So this direct approach are you doing anything about it or do you propose to or are you just going to carry on accusing people of being keyboard warriors?

[/quote]

Probably, if they are. I have already produced and posted one petition to prospective buyers and I ''ll happily sign another one, but someone else can do the donkey work this time.Would you like to volunteer?

[/quote]

But you dont seem to be doing anything so people in glass houses should''nt throw stones!!!. Would happily sign your petition/another petition but no thanks to setting one up....

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, that''s a relief.

Let''s be clear.  What is the question you want me to answer?

[/quote]

As i said earlier....

I would just like to know Beaus what you and chops are proposing to do on the current *** the club is in?

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

I showed up at the Coach.  And I''m quite real.Now it''s your turn not to duck a question.  What are you going to do?[/quote]

[/quote]Well, that''s a relief.Let''s be clear.  What is the question you want me to answer?[/quote]

As i said earlier....

I would just like to know Beaus what you and chops are proposing to do on the current *** the club is in?

[/quote]

I''ll sign any petition going and march with any marchers passing. 

In the meantime, I''ll carry on going to games and hoping that the

club''s fortunes on the pitch turn around.

Assuming that''s enough of an answer for you, what are you going to do?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, that''s a relief.

[/quote]

As i said earlier....

[/quote]

I''ll sign any petition going and march with any marchers passing.  In the meantime, I''ll carry on going to games and hoping that the club''s fortunes on the pitch turn around.

[/quote]

So we can count on your support if there was to be a protest?. If there was enough people led by somebody with some clout and respect would gladly join the protest.....

[quote user="Mister Chops"]So what are you going to do, Gazza?

[/quote]

And answer came there none....

Actually I''m starting to feel rather intimidated by the unspoken threats to my person on this thread. In fact, I''m really pretty scared and I''m going to hide.

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But you dont seem to be doing anything so people in glass houses should''nt throw stones!!!. Would happily sign your petition/another petition but no thanks to setting one up....

[/quote]

So as long as someone else takes the risks and accepts the opprobium you''ll be right behind them? And you talk about glass houses? Oh dear.

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, that''s a relief.

[/quote]

As i said earlier....

[/quote]

I''ll sign any petition going and march with any marchers passing.  In the meantime, I''ll carry on going to games and hoping that the club''s fortunes on the pitch turn around.

[/quote]

So we can count on your support if there was to be a protest?. If there was enough people led by somebody with some clout and respect would gladly join the protest.....

[/quote]

Swerved it again hey chops or instead of Chops is it perhaps Mr Doncaster?!. Perhaps I am doing something.......

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Actually I''m starting to feel rather intimidated by the unspoken threats to my person on this thread. In fact, I''m really pretty scared and I''m going to hide.

[/quote]

Hey beaus!, sorry for having a life dude but there are things to do here unlike in the Kings Lynn!

You carry on with your you will sign your petition stance and posting wise-cracks (as there that good after all!) after all you must be exhausted with all your typing and thinking up your oh so popular petition and let the people who give a damn sort something out or at least attempt to! 

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

I showed up at the Coach.  And I''m quite real.Now it''s your turn not to duck a question.  What are you going to do?[/quote]

[/quote]Well, that''s a relief.Let''s be clear.  What is the question you want me to answer?[/quote]

As i said earlier....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Swerved it again hey chops or instead of Chops is it perhaps Mr Doncaster?!. Perhaps I am doing something.......

[/quote]No, sorry.  I answered your question, and now it''s your turn to answer mine.  What are you going to do about it?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, that''s a relief.

[/quote]

As i said earlier....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, sorry.  I answered your question, and now it''s your turn to answer mine.  What are you going to do about it?

[/quote]

Likewise as I said to Beaus would gladly sign his famous petition!, and always attend games plus....... well lets wait and see.....

Any advance on your stance???

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey beaus!, sorry for having a life dude but there are things to do here unlike in the Kings Lynn!

You carry on with your you will sign your petition stance and posting wise-cracks (as there that good after all!) after all you must be exhausted with all your typing and thinking up your oh so popular petition and let the people who give a damn sort something out or at least attempt to! 

[/quote]

Great post Gazza, but could I have the English version please? Is it your second language?

However, I have to bow to you on the action front. I''ve done something constructive, however ineffective, and you''ve done sod all apart from get increasingly tetchy because you can''t get a rise out of me, so that obviously makes you the winner, but before you get too cocky just remember how I disarmed over 100 protesters simply by having a quiet brandy in the C&H. Be afraid Gazza, be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great post Gazza, but could I have the English version please? Is it your second language?

However, I have to bow to you on the action front. I''ve done something constructive, however ineffective, and you''ve done sod all apart from get increasingly tetchy because you can''t get a rise out of me, so that obviously makes you the winner, but before you get too cocky just remember how I disarmed over 100 protesters simply by having a quiet brandy in the C&H. Be afraid Gazza, be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Where can I sign the petition???

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yeah meant to say hope you enjoyed your day out in the city, ooh the excitement you rock & roll star!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yeah meant to say hope you enjoyed your day out in the city, ooh the excitement you rock & roll star!

[/quote]

Having reduced you to rather weak sarcasm and attempted regionalist one upmanship, dude, I''m rather bored, so I''m off to find something a little more stimulating. However, feel free to continue to post inanities once I''ve gone, as you clearly relish the last word.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Having reduced you to rather weak sarcasm and attempted regionalist one upmanship, dude, I''m rather bored, so I''m off to find something a little more stimulating. However, feel free to continue to post inanities once I''ve gone, as you clearly relish the last word.

[/quote]

I thought that was your style, do we not like sarcasm when its directed at you?

And it was genuine question about signing your petition......

[quote user="Gazza"]

Likewise as I said to Beaus would gladly sign his famous petition!, and always attend games plus....... well lets wait and see.....

[/quote]No.  If you think my stance changes on an hourly basis, you''re getting me confused with our friend 1st Wizard.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

No.  If you think my stance changes on an hourly basis, you''re getting me confused with our friend 1st Wizard.

[/quote]

Lol!

See you at the demo then!?

Beauseant - Is your Avatar a picture of Cullum or the real Smudger?

Very good - wish mine worked....

[quote user="IBA"]Beauseant - Is your Avatar a picture of Cullum or the real Smudger? Very good - wish mine worked....[/quote]

Its actually their lovechild. Pretty isn''t he?