Sign in to follow this  
Cowling Is A W*nk*r!!!!!

Demonstration arranged for Forest game

Fellow City fans, your club needs you, a call to arms!

After much communication between fellow supporters and friends, we have over 100 people who are in favour of protest.

We have decided the protest against the board and management, will take place on the 28th December 2008, meeting at The Coach and Horses at around 2pm, then marching past the station, through the riverside complex and morrisons, and finally demonstrating outside the City Stand.

Placards and banners are welcome, we already have some aswell as leaflets, with pictures of Roeder and Delia with the title "lets be avin you.....OUT!"

We need our 12th man here, come on lets be avin you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on the 28th.

Happy xmas.

Is this the same ''100 people'' who staged the last (very successful, may I add) protest that was ''supposed'' to happen?

Come on everybody, "Are you Rastaman in disguise??"

[quote user="Lakey"]GO AWAY!!
[/quote]

Why should we? We live in a democratic society, and we are entitled to our opinion.

You will be suprised how many are in agreement with us and its now you that are in the minority.

If you dont agree with us, ignore us, you do your thing, we shall do ours.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Is this the same ''100 people'' who staged the last (very successful, may I add) protest that was ''supposed'' to happen? Come on everybody, "Are you Rastaman in disguise??"[/quote]

No its not the same my friend, this is a serious organised protest.

Surely a wind-up? He has only 13 posts, several of which are on this thread, and when I searched under "Gareth Lights" nothing came up.

[quote user="Gareth Lights"]

After much communication between fellow supporters and friends, we have over 100 people who are in favour of protest.

We have decided the protest against the board and management, will take place on the 28th December 2008, meeting at The Coach and Horses at around 2pm, then marching past the station, through the riverside complex and morrisons, and finally demonstrating outside the City Stand.

Placards and banners are welcome, we already have some aswell as leaflets, with pictures of Roeder and Delia with the title "lets be avin you.....OUT!"

See you on the 28th.

Happy xmas.

[/quote]

So whats your objective??

If you want Delia out I presume you would be happy with administration as there is nobody coming forward to invest!!

Think about the real world, sorry won''t be joining you.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Surely a wind-up? He has only 13 posts, several of which are on this thread, and when I searched under "Gareth Lights" nothing came up.

[/quote]

What the hell are you on about? Just becuase Ive rarely posted on here you assume its a wind up? Im only posting on here now to notify supporters, and was told this was a good place to do it.

Dont kid yourself mate.

[quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

See you on the 28th.

Happy xmas.

[/quote]

So whats your objective??

If you want Delia out I presume you would be happy with administration as there is nobody coming forward to invest!!

Think about the real world, sorry won''t be joining you.

[/quote]

Did you know of anyone lined up when we demonstated to get rid of Chase? No!

If you think things can get better under this lot then so be it but in my eyes it will only get worse.

I bet you anything if she stepped aside there WOULD be someone to takeover with more money and more ambition.

Well I hope you and your hundred mates have fun, because in all honesty posting on here may get you a few recruits but most of them don''t go to games, and you need more than a few more to turn up anyway.

[quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

What the hell are you on about? Just becuase Ive rarely posted on here you assume its a wind up? Im only posting on here now to notify supporters, and was told this was a good place to do it.

Dont kid yourself mate.

[/quote]

I thought that your, er  "supporters" would have know about it already, so why post on here?

So what was your previous user-name then?

[quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[quote user="Lakey"]GO AWAY!![/quote]

Why should we? We live in a democratic society, and we are entitled to our opinion.

You will be suprised how many are in agreement with us and its now you that are in the minority.

[/quote]100 protesters...24,000 gate at Carrow Road...the 23,900 are in the minority?Please explain.

I was there in the Chase him out days, been going for over 30 years!!

The grass isn''t always greener, it takes along time to find the right investor. You can not expect Delia to leave unless there is somebody else lined up.

Therefore you and your taxi load of mates are wasting your time, Delia has plenty of ambition, why do you think she invests so much time/money into the club.

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Dont kid yourself mate.

[/quote]

I thought that your, er  "supporters" would have know about it already, so why post on here?

So what was your previous user-name then?

[/quote]

So we are not supporters?

Were the chase outers not supporters?

Oh and whats my name got to do with anything?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

100 protesters...

24,000 gate at Carrow Road...

the 23,900 are in the minority?

Please explain.
[/quote]

If you were there during the Chase out protests, you will recall that there were only 300 max supporters protesting.

Did that mean that 20,000+ supporters didnt agree with them?

Dont think so mate, try again.

Agree with prtesting about Roedernowhere cause hes no good but I don''t agree with protesting about the board.

Yes the board should go and have made mistakes but they know this but unless someone comes forward to buy the club what are they meant to do?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

100 protesters...

24,000 gate at Carrow Road...

the 23,900 are in the minority?

Please explain.
[/quote]

He''s not very clever and struggles with numbers, and also vocabulary, as well as punctuation having read some of his efforts on this thread.

But he''s got 100 friends who will protest with him which makes him feel very very important.

[quote user="Gareth Lights"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gareth Lights"]

[quote user="Lakey"]GO AWAY!![/quote]

[/quote]100 protesters...24,000 gate at Carrow Road...the 23,900 are in the minority?Please explain.[/quote]

If you were there during the Chase out protests, you will recall that there were only 300 max supporters protesting.

Did that mean that 20,000+ supporters didnt agree with them?

Dont think so mate, try again.

[/quote]So you''re counting people who don''t attend your protest on the grounds that they might agree with you.  Got it.Were you by any chance an election official in Zimbabwe? Do you know what Zimbabwe is?

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Delia has plenty of ambition, why do you think she invests so much time/money into the club.

[/quote]

Plenty of ambition? Please explain? The mighty clubs of Wigan, Bolton, Hull, portsmouth are streets ahead of us. Why? Ambition!

As for investing so much money, most of it is loaned to the club not invested, and they will get plenty more out of it than they put in, why else do you think there hasnt been a takeover yet? What was it £30 a share? Trying to offload a club in debt, at the bottom end of the Championship for over inflated values.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Agree with prtesting about Roedernowhere cause hes no good but I don''t agree with protesting about the board.

Yes the board should go and have made mistakes but they know this but unless someone comes forward to buy the club what are they meant to do?

[/quote]

Ask yourself this. Why cant they sell it? Over valuation of a club in crisis!