Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

OT: Errrrmmmm, I mean what exactly do you DO at Ipswich?

Don''t know if you clicked on the text of the Sheepshank welcoming speech. It caused a wry smile when I read his words:

"“Here at Ipswich Town, we have always been proud of our reputation as a family club, operating at the very heart of the community and genuinely trying to use our privileged status to give something back."

I wonder how local businessmen who lost big time on their investment in ITFC felt about Sheepshank''s words? 

[quote user="lincoln canary"]why on earth would they give him an ipswich shirt? i find this so funny, do they actually think he will wear it, or use it in anyway?[/quote]Because it''s "the done thing", just like him saying he''d be supporting them against us. If he''d come to CR to meet us instead and talk about the community work they do we''d have presented him a Canaries shirt and I''m sure he''s have said that he''d be supporting us in the game against Ipswich.You really shouldn''t read so much into news stories like this, it''s all just publicity gumph.

[quote user="jay kay"]sometimes 1 runs out of toilet paper to use...
[/quote]

i wouldnt even wipe my arse with that scum shirt! Prince Charles im sure never runs out of bog roll, but could you imagine it? sat on the bog the future king of england "camilla one appears to have run out of ones toilet tissue" camilla replies " no problem my dearest charles ive found some vile blue evans branded material that looks very very suitable, would one please bend over so i can clean ones botty" "camilla how dare you! you not going near my botty with that, i would sooner not wipe! when its not being used as a bed for the spaniel, harry uses that to scare off anti monachy protesters"

[quote user="lincoln canary"]why on earth would they give him an ipswich shirt? i find this so funny, do they actually think he will wear it, or use it in anyway?[/quote]

He could use it to wipe the sweat off his horses.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Glad to see the Norwich Evening News has finally caught up with the story...............[:P][/quote]

I don''t buy my EEN to read stories about Ipswich.