Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Antoine

Haha, to be fair they both offer(ed) nothing. New song - Sibierski is shit Sibierski is shit whoahhhh and repeated lol

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]I cannot believe i''m saying this, but I actually think John Hartson offered us more than Sibierski![/quote]

It''s not as ridiculous as you think. Big John, for all his "fitness" problems, knows how to play football in this league. And he would have wanted to do his best for Norwich.

Unfortunately it was just too late for him, he was never going to get back into decent shape. Shame we didn''t bring him to the club when he was in better shape, would have been a cracking player for us.

People take the p1ss out of Hartson but when it comes to footall his heart is in the right place.

Sibierski is the guy who gives the loan players a bad name.  If ever there was an example of someone not giving a toss it''s him

Send him back to Wigan Roeder and use the money you save on his wages to buy a young, MOBILE, centre forward from the lower leagues.

[quote user="elgrande"]the final piece of the jigsaw![/quote]the one with a good 20 other pieces still missing?!

he is dire, how he plays in the premiership i dont know,spends all his time on the floor and doesnt work at all !!!!!go back , bring in a hungry young player

Shittierski really is woeful! old, slow, bald, and starting to get rather rotund as well.... face it the guys a has been and is here because no one else wants him...

i expect Wigan will release him in the summer and he will announce his "retirement".. wait and see....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Shittierski really is woeful! old, slow, bald, and starting to get rather rotund as well.... face it the guys a has been and is here because no one else wants him...

i expect Wigan will release him in the summer and he will announce his "retirement".. wait and see....

[/quote]

Spot on

(Although the "rotund" bit is possibly a bit harsh!)

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Spot on

(Although the "rotund" bit is possibly a bit harsh!)

[/quote]

you''re right.. it is... he''s a fat b****rd instead! ;)

a major disappointment...but considering it looked like a last minute 11th hour gamble - cos plans A to Y went west - at the time its fair to say, most were hopeful thats sibs could do a good job up front...alas, not turned out that way'';''

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]I will happily pay his train fee back to Wigan. One way and don''t come back![/quote]I would make him walk

i really thought he was a great signing and was chuffed when we goy him, i was laughing my head head off when we signed him and scum got stead,guess they are the ones laughing now

It''s doubtful if we''ll ever know if Sibierski would''ve faired better playing in his prefered position of midfield.But one thing is certain - Roeder shouldn''t have signed him for the purpose of fielding him as a forward in the first place.

[quote user="ridgeman"]If he is released on a free Roeder will be there he has signed him on a free before![/quote]

i think wigan will pay us to take him off their hands if he''s a sh!te for them as he is for us