Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

LEE CLARK

Some of the things the board does is wrong - believe me I know. But not every single bloody thing has to be used to start a new thread slating Delia/Doncaster/Roeder. If Huddersfield are offering Clark the position and he wants to go, how is that the board''s fault?

I see Roeder''s come out on the official site having a go in his usual, delightful manner (sorry I don''t know how to do the link thing!). Going on about people starting rumours etc, and how he would know if Clark was going and Clark hasn''t said anything to him. To be honest if I was Clark, I would get out soon as, maybe he''s realised what a huge mistake this has turned out to be from start to finish.

Well anyhow Chunky, it looks as if the stories our untrue so as far as I am concerned, I''m delighted.

We are all desperate for some positive news to emanate from The Carra and a win on Sunday would make me feel a little better!!

[quote user="Matt"]It shows how much faith Clark has if he''s off already! We''re falling apart![/quote]Or it could be that he wants to be an actual manager rather than assistant. Seems understandable.

This could be brilliant, Roeder says this is untrue and that he would know before the nasty people in the press would, if Clark now goes Roeder may think this has been done behind his back and that the board have stitched him up and decide he can''t work with these nasty little people anymore and walk away for nothing, what a great plan brilliant!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Some of the things the board does is wrong - believe me I know. But not every single bloody thing has to be used to start a new thread slating Delia/Doncaster/Roeder. If Huddersfield are offering Clark the position and he wants to go, how is that the board''s fault?[/quote]If he stays he''s a loser and part of the problem. If he goes, he''s deserting a sinking ship and is merely showing the kind of ambition the rest can only dream of. Either way, it''s the board''s fault and Roeder is an evil tyrant that all the players hate. Apart from those that came back for another loan spell, the losers. Though they''re just playing along with the plan to keep the wonderful academy youngsters out of the side, becasue Glenn hates Ricky Martin. Oh and he looks a bit weird, what a c*** [:|]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Matt"]It shows how much faith Clark has if he''s off already! We''re falling apart![/quote]
Or it could be that he wants to be an actual manager rather than assistant. Seems understandable.
[/quote]

Third rate crap story in the EDP.  The old trick: go with the lift and then get it denied.  That way you get two stories out of it.[:|]

Archant about to "restructure" Norwich with the all-singing,  all-dancing new Atex system - multi media journalists, multi media desks[+o(]

P45''s all around I think.

Cam,

Are you suggesting that Archant will start to use freelance journalists rather than the in house staff. If so, lest pray that they hire people with some investigative nous and some backbone.

[quote user="Desert Fox"]

Cam,

Are you suggesting that Archant will start to use freelance journalists rather than the in house staff. If so, lest pray that they hire people with some investigative nous and some backbone.

[/quote]

They are about to be restructured - ie staff cuts.  My bet is, that like Ipswich, they will merge the morning and evening staffs, send everyone out with a video camera and make people compete with each other for the remaining jobs.   Just a hunch, mind.....

There was a bit on a trade page the other day:

http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/news/081201edpreview.shtml

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]Sky Sports News now reporting Clarks been offered the job[/quote]Just seen that. Strange as it comes after they have already reported that GR has denied it.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Roeder is going to look a right prick after his comments yesterday , does anybody really believe there is nothing in the story .
[/quote]What makes it unusual is that it is on the white banner preceded by SKY SPORTS NEWS UNDERSTANDS THAT........

[quote user="Camuldonum"]A number of Huddersfield fans believe an announcement re Allardyce is imminent.  Wait and see, I suppose.[/quote]Yes just saw that on a Huddersfield forum.