Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Start with Curo, and my balls say we'll win!

And as you know, my balls (crystal) have yet to be proven wrong this season!

They clearly showed a happy Jamie in the City dressing room at Burnely tomorrow, grab the chance Roeder, he might just save your arse.

He may actually start with curo now we know sibs is a doubt, although I''d still pick LupoliI doubt it though, Lita and Koroma are my bet for the front two

I reckon it should be Curo and Lita to start,although. I''d actually be tempted to play a 5 man midfield with Lita as a lone striker.

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]He may actually start with curo now we know sibs is a doubt, although I''d still pick Lupoli

I doubt it though, Lita and Koroma are my bet for the front two
[/quote]I''m sorry Elliot but Koroma has a real negative ''shimmer'' around his aura, it scared the willies out of me when I first saw it!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]It''s taken long enough, but finally WIz admits to talking bo$*ocks![/quote]Unlike you, I''ve never denied it![:|]

We should go for a tough-to-beat line up with a bulky five man midfield with Lita up on his own and Hoolahan staying fairly close to the central midfield with Bell/Croft being allowed to prowl on the right wing. Burnley will not be an easy game at all; they are dangerous all over the pitch with Eagles, Blake and Patterson. If we don''t play ugly physical we will probably get turned over. I''m sick of people berating the prospect of a long ball, phsical game. Wakey wakey, we''re in the f ucking championship.

Realistic prediction:

Burnley 3 (Blake, Blake, Patterson)

Norwich 1 (Lita) 

Quote from Roeder.....and boss Glenn Roeder said Sibierski had a serious of niggles after taking “ a bit of a battering” in recent games

I presume Sibierski has hurt himself somewhat when falling over.  Is that the reason for the injuries?

I''d like to see a striker start upfront with Lita too although I suspect it may be a midfielder.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And as you know, my balls (crystal) have yet to be proven wrong this season!

They clearly showed a happy Jamie in the City dressing room at Burnely tomorrow, grab the chance Roeder, he might just save your arse.

[/quote]

...Or the arse of some nearby cow that he wont hit with a banjo.

He is to goalscoring what Jonathan Ross is to wit and repartee.