Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Join me if you are one of the "classless"

I''m not sure if others feel so strongly as me. But as someone who is critical of Roeder''s policy of so many loans - not because they don''t give  a damn so much as having so so many unbalance a team especially when some never play or out of position - I object to Roeder ''s comments. After all, I have been a fan all my life and as such I help pay for his wages. I think like Grant before he''s now forgotten how to respect the fans, because we''ll all be here long after he has gone - and I hope that is soon. Why?

1. His outrageous treatment of Huckerby - quite how he did what he did to someone so special to so many and who was the epitomy of loyalty to us I don''t know - staggering really

2. He seems to be lacking tactically. I know its easy sitting in the stands. But so many of his players have lost confidence as he chops and changes. Yes, Cureton has had a bad time but he gets 5 minutes here and there. Lupoli - rarely makes the team.

3. Over-reliance on loans - as stated above, We just cannot get a settled team. Then he has the arrogance to complain about the views of punters.

Something seemed to be rotten at the start of this campaign with the Turners and the Cullen affair. I can only hope that the board read these posts and see the anger and frustration from the paying customers (and I''m glad I didn''t waste £60 today),

I want to see him gone asap.

Someone hinted Huckerby may be back to watch (next week?). He''s someone worth cheering - not a manager who has totally lost any grace.

Anyway - do you count yourselves as "classless"?

Well this campaign starts right now for me. It will be something he will live to regret - somehow can''t see him apologising.

Maybe not boycott but a load of red cards shown to Roeder and the board - Maybe with "Classless" on them!

I''ve had enough!!!!

35 years of solid, un-wavering support is becoming cracked and fragile!!!!!!

It''s just become the norm when we ''play'' away to watch SSN and wait for the first goal

for the opposition to go in.

Away games are a certain home banker with us, any team on a bad run must wish they had us

at home next!!!!

Watch us get Grimsby away in the cup!!!!

And lose at Forest!!!!

[quote user="sonyc"]Maybe not boycott but a load of red cards shown to Roeder and the board - Maybe with "Classless" on them![/quote]

not a bad idea that, much better than boycotting the game, no point in that, after all, most of us have already paid for our tickets anyway!

I agree with the above. Have only just read Roeders comments but they are just further quotes to add to a list of arrogant ramblings that show his contempt for the supporters.I don''t blame Roeder for our current predicament but I sure as hell don''t like him and if there has been a more prickly, unpleasant, individual with a bigger chip on his shoulder in charge of our club then I can''t remeber them!The only person I can see connected with NCFC who is "classless" is the man who seems to think its acceptable to snub the greatest player in our recent history by not letting him know he is being released until after the end of the season and then putting his name out with load of youth team players, who week in week out refuses to give the opposition any credit for beating us and who consistently shows himself unable to take even the most mild of constructive criticism. I''m not one for Roeder out but i would not miss him either.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I agree with the above. Have only just read Roeders comments but they are just further quotes to add to a list of arrogant ramblings that show his contempt for the supporters.

I don''t blame Roeder for our current predicament but I sure as hell don''t like him and if there has been a more prickly, unpleasant, individual with a bigger chip on his shoulder in charge of our club then I can''t remeber them!

The only person I can see connected with NCFC who is "classless" is the man who seems to think its acceptable to snub the greatest player in our recent history by not letting him know he is being released until after the end of the season and then putting his name out with load of youth team players, who week in week out refuses to give the opposition any credit for beating us and who consistently shows himself unable to take even the most mild of constructive criticism. I''m not one for Roeder out but i would not miss him either.
[/quote]

I must have missed the comments about this. Please would someone post a one or two line summary of what Roeder said - thanks.