Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Roeder FACE THE FANS!!!

i think that glen should actually do an interview however not with crappy reporters asking questions that we dont want to know the answer too. he should listen to questions from the fans. Then we''ll get the answer diret and actually know what is plans are!!!

sound good to anyone else??

[quote user="pickle"]

i think that glen should actually do an interview however not with crappy reporters asking questions that we dont want to know the answer too. he should listen to questions from the fans. Then we''ll get the answer diret and actually know what is plans are!!!

sound good to anyone else??

[/quote]

Won''t happen

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Mr Roeder will be at the AGM (with the Board) to take any questions next week. Should be an interesting evening.[/quote]

I''m afraid he will just talk his way out of trouble Gazza,

He is a very skilled debater, he talks a clear and convincing dialogue about good football management, that''s how he got the job in the first place !

Trouble is that''s his one talent, he only slips up when he  puts it into practice ! ! ! !

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Mr Roeder will be at the AGM (with the Board) to take any questions next week. Should be an interesting evening.[/quote]But you and I both know Gazza, that the usual Delia''s ''rent a few gobs'' will talk the time out!.

someone needs to take lead. if delia speaks when your not speaking to her tell her to shut up !!!

im fed up of them talking there way out of trouble.

maybe they should play there way out of trouble instead.

We will have to wait and see Wiz. Purely going on the AGMs I have attended in the past few years, there is definitely a pro board bias amongst those present. This doesn''t mean however that it''s 100% biased towards either no change or everyone necessarily being happy with what''s happening at any given time. It will be interesting to go along and judge the mood.

As John Tilson has indicated in one of the various NCISA threads, they will wait and see what is announced or indicated before making any decision on what to do next. I wonder if anything will be announced re investment, we will have to wait. If we get the same sort of dialogue as last year Wiz, I think you can safely say there will be a lot more fan unrest and if NCISA doesn''t act in its own capacity, others will.

The key issue is that we haven''t appointed the best manager available for the last two appointments (Grunt and Gloan Roeder ). The funds we have available for the manager should mean we finish in top 8 if we punch at our weight.

Throughout his total career Gloan Roeder has achieved 1.24 points per game which isn''t enough for promotion which explains why he has never won promotion.

Dont think he will be doing this, he wont ever do interviews with radio norfolk when we lose. As for him being a skilled talker, Glenn Roeder likes to come out with crappy sound bites and analogies in the press that just make him sound a bit of a pillock, especially when he get''s it wrong. He has a bad habit of contradicting himself, i remember when he first came to the club he said he never would criticise individual players in the media, lost count of the number of times he''s done that or left out players who have played well to accomodate a loan player after saying players must come in and do well to keep in the side.

GR came out with a good one in the edp on Saturday when talking about the fans wanting permanent players "I understand that, they arnt any more intelligent than me". Made me laugh, lets all bow down to GR''s superior intellect, no wonder he doesnt appear for interviews when we lose god knows what he might say, not really the best way to endure yourself to the fans, by saying they are all thicker than yourself.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Mr Roeder will be at the AGM (with the Board) to take any questions next week. Should be an interesting evening.[/quote]

Gazza, when is the AGM, and can anybody attend? (I am a season ticket holder, a member, and my dad brought shares that time when they were selling them. Just incase that is what will allow me in). So would I be able to attend or do I need to be considered of higher importance to NCFC?

It''s next Tuesday Shaun and you have to be a shareholder to attend, or if you know someone who is and they are not going, it''s apparently permissible for them to confirm with the club in advance that someone is going in their place. I might be corrected on that but I did attend in that way a long time ago before I had my own shares.

As your Dad has shares I am sure you could go on that basis, better check first though.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It''s next Tuesday Shaun and you have to be a shareholder to attend, or if you know someone who is and they are not going, it''s apparently permissible for them to confirm with the club in advance that someone is going in their place. I might be corrected on that but I did attend in that way a long time ago before I had my own shares. As your Dad has shares I am sure you could go on that basis, better check first though.[/quote]

Right, Ok, thanks for that [Y]

So he''s wrong if he speaks and wrong if he doesn''t.... make your minds up

Have to say his team selection saturday baffled me. I''m all for 12/18 months tinkering and trying strange stuff, and I completely appreciate selection being based on more than just whose in form, but saturday mystified me......

[quote user="IBA"]So he''s wrong if he speaks and wrong if he doesn''t.... make your minds up Have to say his team selection saturday baffled me. I''m all for 12/18 months tinkering and trying strange stuff, and I completely appreciate selection being based on more than just whose in form, but saturday mystified me......[/quote]

To be totally honest I dont care if he comes out and says anything at all, actions speak louder than words, especially in football. I''m a bit fed up with all the players and non-playing staff feeding us the same load of bs through the EDP. Do it on the pitch rather than keep talking about doing it and then not on match days, then they can talk about something more interesting and positive. I understand peoples desire to have an explanation, but lets face it were not going to get a decent one that we are going to be satisfied with.

As for playing someone whose not in form over someone who is, a poorer player playing to his best for me is preferable to a better player whose confidence is shot, the better player should be waiting for his chance to show he is the better player, otherwise whats the motivation for the players outside of the first 11?

When Glenn Roeder faced the fans at the NCISA forum he came over very well.  However I am sure that I am not alone in now looking back and thinking that he actually wasn''t that good and that Lee Clark (who attended the last one) is a much clearer and more focussed individual.

Over the years various members of the coaching staff have faced the fans and those who do it best are not necessarily good in other areas (Jim Duffy was excellent for instance).

At the AGM football should be of lesser importance than other matters such as investment and relations with the fans, so hopefully Glenn will not have too much opportunity to speak.

So another "Meet the Fans" type event should be held (maybe in Yarmouth or Lynn) for these issues to be addressed.

I am sure many people will want to question him on the current favourite topics Face, such as loan players, playing with one/two wingers, lack of scoring opportunities, why he''s bought in certain loan players and not used them, his way with words regarding the fans. The list is extensive.

I am tempted to ask how his search for heroes is coming along , but in truth I am a bit scared of him......lol

i wouldnt be scared of Roeder.. he''s "all talk and no trousers" i think the saying is... put him on the spot... something tells me he''s the kind to storm out....

jas :)