1st wizzards blizzard

[/quote]

I would agree with that team except i would swap drury with bertrand

marshall

semmy   kennedy stefanovic  drury

bell    clingan   russell  hoolahan

lita    koroma

three points to consider

1. solid at the back, with players who will look to pass and not hoof ( doc )

2. creativity in midfield with hoolahan, and good set piece taker with bell

3. upfront pace and power.

[quote user="1st Blizzard"]

mine would have to be:

marshall

semmy kennedy stefanovic drury

croft russell clingan bell

lita sibi

what about yours?

1st wizzards blizzard

[/quote]

Only thing I''d do differently is have Doherty in the defence. Although whether it be for Kennedy or Stef I''m not sure.

marshysemi           doc                 stefo               bertie

bell          klingon           rusty               pattison

lita            koroma

bench: kennedy, croft, lupoli, cureton, fozzy

[quote user="1st Blizzard"]

mine would have to be:

marshall

lita sibi

what about yours?

[/quote]

Lupoli in for Sibi but Im beyond caring anymore.

I would go with:MarshallSemmy - Doc- Dejan - DruryBell - Clingan - Pattison - HoolahanLita - LupoliSubs: Cureton, Russell, Bertrand, Croft, Rudd. I think we need a settled back four of our own players, this could easily be a good defense for this season and next, but they need to play together every game. Bell for me deserves a start and Hoolahan whilst being infuriating is our most creative player. I really like Russell but it sounds like he needs a rest and Pattison gives us a left footed option in the middle. I find him an odd player, sometimes he looks like he can''t control the ball but he can play a killer pass and he works his boll*cks off. I find it amazing that Lupoli isn''t starting, his starts to goals ratio is pretty damn impressive and I think he''ll tear this league to bits if he''s given a run of games. I also think he could link well with Lita as long as we keep the ball on the deck which should be easier with both Bell and Hoolahan in the side. On the bench I still feel Cureton can score goals for us, he''s very much a confidence player and once he gets one, I think he''ll get a good few more. Not that I think he''ll get the opportunity. Russell I would bring on if Pattison is having an off day, you can usually tell this after about 20 minutes, so chuck him on then if neccesary. Croft is an excellent impact player and could do well against tiring defenders towards the end. Bertrand is a good player and can play both left back and left wing if Hoolahan is being useless. I also think it''s good to put a young keeper on the bench, helps them to acclimatise to first team football.What Roeder will actually do is anyone''s guess, for me the most important thing is to keep a consistant starting eleven. He should pick the squad above and stick with it.

[quote user="ncfc90"]fugelstad whats the matter with norwich union/aviva?[/quote]

They funded Ipswich''s financial troubles did they not? I''m guessing that is why ...

[quote user="ncfc90"]fugelstad whats the matter with norwich union/aviva?[/quote]I don''t like having the logo on the back of the shirt, it looks awful. I like to generally ignore sponsorship and when it is just above the players name it is hard to do this.I don''t like how they have a history of helping the scum financially.I did work there for a while and to be fair they are pretty good employers as big companies go. However I had to endure a speech by one of the boss men about how he went to India and he was almost in tears when he saw the poverty there. He then went on to explain how he was treated like a king being driven round in a rolls royce and that the demand for jobs was so great that if any of their workers had a day off sick they would fire them, and get in someone else as there was such a long queue of people who wanted to work there. Other than that they are an insurance company which is bad enough in itself, but mostly it''s the logo on the back of the shirt thing.I find the whole sponsorship thing a bit odd to be honest. All it does is put me off certain companies, for example I avoid drinking Greene King and certainly won''t be flying Emirates any time soon.

[quote user="TCF"][quote user="1st Blizzard"]

mine would have to be:

marshall

lita sibi

what about yours?

[/quote]

Lupoli in for Sibi but Im beyond caring anymore.

[/quote]

Same here!

Marshall

Semmy - Doc- Stefan - Drury

Bell - Clingan - Pattison - Hoolahan

Lita - Cureton

Subs: Sibbi, Russell, Bertrand, Croft, Nelson

Only 1 loanee in my team and he''s a necessity.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Can I just clarify something CA. Are you picking JC ahead of Lupoli just because he''s not a loanee? Wouldn''t it be better to base your selection on who''s the best footballer or likely to score the most goals [^o)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Marshall

Semmy - Doc- Stefan - Drury

Bell - Clingan - Pattison - Hoolahan

Lita - Cureton

Subs: Sibbi, Russell, Bertrand, Croft, Nelson

[/quote]

Cureton? Really?

It''d be like starting the game with 10 men.

Marshall

Semi           Doc                 Kennedy               Drury

Bell          Clingan              Lappin               Hoolahan

Lita            Lupoli

Subs:  Koroma, Russell, Pattison, Stefanovic & Nelson

Won''t happen of course. I think Kennedy is more reliable and a steadier influence than Stefanovic and am sure Lappin can still show some of our midfield men how to take corners and freekicks and all four of my midfield have ball skill IMO. I like Bertram but a rest will not do him any harm and Drury has looked  very solid. If Roeder ever again plays both Fotheringham and Pattison from the off he''ll deserves all he gets.

Marshall, Omozusi, Doherty, Stefanovic, Drury, Pattison, Russell, Clingan, Hoolahan, Lita, Sibierski

Subs: Nelson, Kennedy, Fotheringham, Croft, Lupoli

Bertrand has been dyer recently and doesn''t deserve to play and Croft has also gone off a bit, but has proved to be a handy sub in the past.